Brian Edwards

Per Gatorbait, Gators expected to offer Donovan Stiner.

Their mods have been saying he is a backup plan for missing out on Edwards, so good news for us

Recruiting is crazy, if you go to any of their boards, they're all saying they lost Edwards and Henderson to Miami.

Here we're saying the same thing about Edwards and Henderson to Florida.

Lol Wednesday can't come soon enough.

No.

The only people who think we don't get those 2 are negative haters on here. Ariz and the actual other sources seem very confident. The Gator insiders also think both go to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Gatorbait, Gators expected to offer Donovan Stiner.

Their mods have been saying he is a backup plan for missing out on Edwards, so good news for us

Recruiting is crazy, if you go to any of their boards, they're all saying they lost Edwards and Henderson to Miami.

Here we're saying the same thing about Edwards and Henderson to Florida.

Lol Wednesday can't come soon enough.

There are those who believe they will be here, so don't we're. Wednesday is coming soon, this will be all over and there will be those who want to pump their chests.

Advertisement
I really don't trust this guy at all. Not saying we get him, but I've been over reading the gates board and I'm not getting a good vibe by his pics on there and him saying he coming .hmm makes me wonder.

That board is about as reliable as a politicians promises.

Or, as reliable as a verbal commitment.

Only real commitment is the signature. Those who don't know that should learn it quickly. Flips occur, bags drop, 18 year old kids, influences and on and on, so sit back enjoy the insanity, this is the reality. Oh and this board is great if you enjoy the alternate reality.

I really don't trust this guy at all. Not saying we get him, but I've been over reading the gates board and I'm not getting a good vibe by his pics on there and him saying he coming .hmm makes me wonder.

That board is about as reliable as a politicians promises.

Or, as reliable as a verbal commitment.

Only real commitment is the signature. Those who don't know that should learn it quickly. Flips occur, bags drop, 18 year old kids, influences and on and on, so sit back enjoy the insanity, this is the reality. Oh and this board is great if you enjoy the alternate reality.

That's hilarious because I often refer to this site to my wife as "alternatereality.com".

Advertisement
Back