Brian Edwards

Advertisement
I really don't trust this guy at all. Not saying we get him, but I've been over reading the gates board and I'm not getting a good vibe by his pics on there and him saying he coming .hmm makes me wonder.

That board is about as reliable as a politicians promises.

Or, as reliable as a verbal commitment.

Only real commitment is the signature. Those who don't know that should learn it quickly. Flips occur, bags drop, 18 year old kids, influences and on and on, so sit back enjoy the insanity, this is the reality. Oh and this board is great if you enjoy the alternate reality.

That's hilarious because I often refer to this site to my wife as "alternatereality.com".

CIS was ahead of it's time as a leader of the alternate reality movement that appears we are all living in. JMO

Ariz said McFarland was a Cane for months.

How'd that turn out?

You mean when Maryland came out of no where and made him change? Because his father and he himself said he was going to pick the canes before he pushed it back

Dude you still salty qbout him bumping your negative a$$ thread LMAO

Advertisement
Why do "fans" lurk on other teams boards smh

For insight/Intel. Ask [MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION]

Could of missed it I don't see where he is being recruited From themhttp://florida.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Targets

The poster wanted to know why people lurk in other teams' boards and I said for insight/Intel. You've told us before what those boards are saying about recruits we are after. O was just trying to answer the question.

Why do "fans" lurk on other teams boards smh

For insight/Intel. Ask [MENTION=9774]BALLHAWKU[/MENTION]

Could of missed it I don't see where he is being recruited From themhttp://florida.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Targets

The poster wanted to know why people lurk in other teams' boards and I said for insight/Intel. You've told us before what those boards are saying about recruits we are after. O was just trying to answer the question.

I **** sure lurke plus one if I could

Advertisement
I was thinking of you have issues with it who cares dont open the thread it's that simple, keep reading the other thread instead. Oh and this is just my opinion...

People don't open the thread because they give a **** what you think, they open it thinking maybe there's something new going on. I mean, what kind of dip**** would start ANOTHER thread about the same kid if he didn't have something new to bring to the discussion?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mom didn't make the trip. Mom wants him at UM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was hoping someone would have some updated info in this 3rd thread! :monkey-serious:

There's some news for you.

Of course, sorry to jam you guys.

No worries, friend.

Advertisement
Back