Brian Edwards

I was thinking of you have issues with it who cares dont open the thread it's that simple, keep reading the other thread instead. Oh and this is just my opinion...

Advertisement
I wonder how quick they are gonna toss out this "#WatchTheFinish" slogan out the window.. if it ain't already out..

Oh look.. I just discover the code for the slogan.. "#(W)atch(T)he(F)inish" as in "WTF just happen" when CJ and Edwards dip for florida and Thomas don't qualify..

I really don't trust this guy at all. Not saying we get him, but I've been over reading the gates board and I'm not getting a good vibe by his pics on there and him saying he coming .hmm makes me wonder.

That board is about as reliable as a politicians promises.

I wonder how quick they are gonna toss out this "#WatchTheFinish" slogan out the window.. if it ain't already out..

Oh look.. I just discover the code for the slogan.. "#(W)atch(T)he(F)inish" as in "WTF just happen" when CJ and Edwards dip for florida and Thomas don't qualify..

Thomas will qualify. But I agree on the other two.

We end up with Thomas, Dean and Harley. Henderson and Edwards go to UF. Smith to Bama. Pouncey to Texas.

I was thinking of you have issues with it who cares dont open the thread it's that simple, keep reading the other thread instead. Oh and this is just my opinion...

People don't open the thread because they give a **** what you think, they open it thinking maybe there's something new going on. I mean, what kind of dip**** would start ANOTHER thread about the same kid if he didn't have something new to bring to the discussion?

Advertisement

People don't open the thread because they give a **** what you think, they open it thinking maybe there's something new going on. I mean, what kind of dip**** would start ANOTHER thread about the same kid if he didn't have something new to bring to the discussion?

True. It is late and someone is board looking for some recognition. That way if he does not come they can say the knew it. Same as all these Henderson threads.

First off, I don't give a **** what you care I think, nor did I ask anyone for that matter to care.I only reporting what I had read on the gates board and trying to give some insight. That's all nothing more. So therefore you must obviously care enough about soothing to even open the thread jackass. Let's say for instance if I had said I know for a fact he was coming to Miami and I had the proof you wound be up voting the ****. It's because I post some maybe not so positive news that's the issue. Man some of you guys can't take this recruiting **** smh.

Advertisement
[MENTION=8424]randolph[/MENTION]
Bro, I don't care about any validation for anything I for one hope we get him. You sound stupid saying if he don't come, I can say I knew it. Smh and yes it's late on the board who gives a **** . Would you feel better if I posted the same thing in the morning when you got out of bed.

Several existing threads on same subject.
Why open a new one if you have nothing new to add?

First off, I don't give a **** what you care I think, nor did I ask anyone for that matter to care.I only reporting what I had read on the gates board and trying to give some insight. That's all nothing more. So therefore you must obviously care enough about soothing to even open the thread jackass. Let's say for instance if I had said I know for a fact he was coming to Miami and I had the proof you wound be up voting the ****. It's because I post some maybe not so positive news that's the issue. Man some of you guys can't take this recruiting **** smh.

It wasn't news. Brian Edwards posing in a Gator uniform saying "you know I'm coming full force in affect" isn't anymore newsworthy than last week when he called Miami #Paradise and posted #305 or when he loved his Louisville trip the week before. You clearly can't take this recruiting **** when you can't tell that kids are looking for RTs from each fanbase and their words on twitter mean nothing.

The Gator fans go from thinking they have no shot with him on Thursday to now thinking "he comin" because of what "they're hearing". Same thing on every board.

@medley
I understand there's other threads on him and maybe your right I should've posted in one of those but I didn't. Is that a crime I think not. Seriously what new or anykind of info did you provide but negativity with you comment. Like I said if it was positive info you guys could careless if it was 100 threads about him , but you view it as something negative and there is the problem. Pete if your reading this thread please merge the thread with one of the others I beg of you before these guys go insane smh lol

Advertisement
@medley
I understand there's other threads on him and maybe your right I should've posted in one of those but I didn't. Is that a crime I think not. Seriously what new or anykind of info did you provide but negativity with you comment. Like I said if it was positive info you guys could careless if it was 100 threads about him , but you view it as something negative and there is the problem. Pete if your reading this thread please merge the thread with one of the others I beg of you before these guys go insane smh lol

LOL.
I'm not saying you committed a crime.
You sound like a decent chap.
It's just annoying seeing multiple threads on same topic on same page, especially when all the threads offer nothing
new but moaning and groaning.
Why do people feel like they have to keep starting new threads on existing topics?
Anyways, let's hope for the best with regards to recruiting.

Advertisement
[MENTION=8424]randolph[/MENTION]
Bro, I don't care about any validation for anything I for one hope we get him. You sound stupid saying if he don't come, I can say I knew it. Smh and yes it's late on the board who gives a **** . Would you feel better if I posted the same thing in the morning when you got out of bed.

Are you upset?

Per Gatorbait, Gators expected to offer Donovan Stiner.

Their mods have been saying he is a backup plan for missing out on Edwards, so good news for us

Per Gatorbait, Gators expected to offer Donovan Stiner.

Their mods have been saying he is a backup plan for missing out on Edwards, so good news for us

Recruiting is crazy, if you go to any of their boards, they're all saying they lost Edwards and Henderson to Miami.

Here we're saying the same thing about Edwards and Henderson to Florida.

Lol Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Advertisement
Back