Brian Edwards

Some of y'all need to get off the boards for a few days. Let it play out. If someone doesn't come it is their loss. Miami is trending up and nothing going to stop this staff.

You always come with reason and logic which is more then I can say for many on here.

I have followed recruiting for way too long. Had multiple friends plays D1 football so I know how it all works. I think we have a lot of rookies on this board. If Edwarda goes to Florida than Richt has to find the next man up. Maybe he will get some transfers who knows. I trust this staff because they arent rookies in the game.

Advertisement
@Fitzsimmons22 9h9 hours ago

Miami DB coaches have put ZERO DBs in the league. @togray14 has put 13 in the league. UF DBs contracts 250+ mil, UMs 66 mil. #DBU

he did fav that tweet... smfh

I mean sure if your saying this was Rumphs 1 season as a college coach

Miami DB coaches have put ZERO DBs in the league. @togray14 has put 13 in the league. UF DBs contracts 250+ mil, UMs 66 mil. #DBU

Facts are facts. Miami will need to keep developing talent that does come and one day Rumph will be able to sell the same.

What i don't understand is why everyone is so concerned about getting this kid. Our CB class already contains three 4-star kids. This kid would be a nice luxury but the CB class is already an A without him.

What i don't understand is why everyone is so concerned about getting this kid. Our CB class already contains three 4-star kids. This kid would be a nice luxury but the CB class is already an A without him.

Get the **** out of my face, bro.

Advertisement

lmao. You seriously gonna be bytching like a little girl if we "only" get DJ, Bandy, and Dean to shore up our CB position? Are you retarded, bruh?

Facts are facts. Miami will need to keep developing talent that does come and one day Rumph will be able to sell the same.

He just started coaching, why the f_ck you would you except him to have any dbs drafted before his first year hs done.... people are dumbas5es rumph will have possibly 2 corners drafted this year with a for sure one in corn elder.. he did produce tavaurus McFadden, Patrick surtain, Marco Wilson, Tyson Campbell and others though

lmao. You seriously gonna be bytching like a little girl if we "only" get DJ, Bandy, and Dean to shore up our CB position? Are you retarded, bruh?

DJ is not be a CB, he will be a Safety, Bandy is 5'9", and who knows about Dean. So would be great to get Henderson and Edwards. Both are true big tall CB's, So yes I will be disappointed of we don't get those 2.

Advertisement

DJ is not be a CB, he will be a Safety, Bandy is 5'9", and who knows about Dean. So would be great to get Henderson and Edwards. Both are true big tall CB's, So yes I will be disappointed of we don't get those 2.

lol. Bandy is an absolute stud - please don't tell me you're one of those fools who have a height requirement for CBs. And why won't DJ be a CB? Dude is athletic and fast AF.

No. You are arguing this kid would be a luxury prospect which is ******* idiotic. Plus, he's a ******* safety and not a CB. Like I said, get the **** out of my face, bro!

No. You are arguing this kid would be a luxury prospect which is ****ing idiotic. Plus, he's a ****ing safety and not a CB. Like I said, get the **** out of my face, bro!

Hold your phone, buddy. He's being recruited as a big CB like Cromartie, he's smooth enough in the hips to do so. Check out earlier conversations.

And yes, he would be a luxury. We've got Redwine, Young, Jackson, Mayes, already, then add in Bandy, DJ, and Dean. Don't really see a pressing need for ANOTHER CB especially when sources report that Mayes and Jackson were really turning heads in practice last year.

Advertisement
Like Edwards, but if he picks UF and we get Carpenter...I'm not really torn up about it.

Advertisement
I really don't trust this guy at all. Not saying we get him, but I've been over reading the gates board and I'm not getting a good vibe by his pics on there and him saying he coming .hmm makes me wonder.

I expect him to go to UF.

Kid has been playing games the entire cycle and they get the final visit.

I was just thinking, Edwards needs another thread with someone's opinion about him. Thanks!

Advertisement
Back