Brian edwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Deejay played defense? I thought he played QB last 2 years, and some WR.

doesn't matter hes been projected at db its what bama n most schools were recruiting him at, not being a smartass but u do know alot of qbs n wrs in HS move 2 def? will hill etc the lkst is long..........dee is not some super explosive player. On here tho some cats think this dudes Christ......if he was he would be our WR instead of us scrambling for Thomas. If the staff was comfortable with dee at wr they wouldnt be moving the way there moving

I know they move, but I was seriously asking if he has ever actually played DB against good competition. I know he played on offense.

***** Edwards, tell him to kick rocks and sign Nick Roberts, would be great if Edwards were snubbed by UF and came back to us and we said sorry your spot was taken. Not likely too happen I know wishful thinking!

Advertisement
Who cares about Edwards? Same with Wilder and Billy Gibson. Dont care whether they commit or decommit.

Dean. Smith. Carter. Bandy. Dallas. Jennings. Steed. That is your DB and LB group this year.

Who cares about Edwards? Same with Wilder and Billy Gibson. Dont care whether they commit or decommit.

Dean. Smith. Carter. Bandy. Dallas. Jennings. Steed. That is your DB and LB group this year.

I don't get this Gibson isn't good now all of a sudden just because he decommitted. To me it's a big loss.

Advertisement

I don't get this Gibson isn't good now all of a sudden just because he decommitted. To me it's a big loss.

I didn't think he was great when he committed. I wasnt screaming about what a stud pickup he was back when he committed. He's a dime a dozen kid in S FL - talented but hardly unique. You could replace him with Smith and you woudn't miss a thing. Same with Wilder at LB. I wouldn't kick them off the team or anything but it's not like they're Jerry Jeudy or Navaughn Donaldson.

Banda and Crew doing work. Maybe he's back in the fold?

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 11.01.48 PM.jpg

Advertisement
I likes our crew. Don't quit on recruiting savages. They want a playa they don't take no and just walk away without a fight.

Edwards is a big-time talent and you can tell by how hard we're fighting.

Like the effort here.

Like the effort here.

Agree. Of all the guys we've lost over the last stretch, he was the one that made me go "Ahhhhhhhhhhh crap".

Hope the effort is rewarded.

Like the effort here.

Out of all of the recruiting analysts and football gurus on this site, you and LuCane are always the most even keeled, level headed and knowledgeable in my opinion, DMoney.

I agree with you 100%. Without letting emotions get in the way, any clear headed poster that is willing to take his Canes shades off would admit that this kid is a big loss and viceversa a big pull by the staff if they can land him.

Kid has great potential and a high ceiling.

Advertisement
Back