Brian edwards

someone made the awesome comparison of the same dynamic as when strong went to texas, its identical

Advertisement
I had mentioned Willie Taggert going to Oregon was going to be problem for Miami. But a lot people piled on talking about Oregon would not take anyone Miami wanted. Well look at us now, with our sour grapes.

Hopefully Coach Richt and staff can get UM's recruiting correct back on tract to finishing the 2017 with a bang.

Go Canes

Who have they taken?

we pretty much gave them gibson. not sure staff even cares about wilder that much because even when he commited, they didnt really celebrate it
I caught that same vibe too

Advertisement
Oregon is really starting to **** me the F off.

get ****ed off at richt and the lack of coaches on staff who can you know ****ing recruit kids.

Well, yes, this is also a concern of mine.

the previous staff couldnt recruit wr's and cb's to come to miami lol they left no depth and burnt almsot every bridge in so flo.
this class for 2017 is better than any class golden pulled in, the problem is the lack of depth on our roster means we have to find so many voids.
Georgia hasn't done **** since 2012

They got whooped by mediocre UF teams 3 years straight

Advertisement
Edwards looks like a Florida lean to me. Not as worried about Oregon. Want him at Miami, though. He's a bigger loss than a guy like Harley, IMO.

Gotta say this dude is annoying as ****. Just commit already. I'm sorry but it really shouldn't take a year to decide where you want to go and involve you flipping on who your leader is every 3 days.

Advertisement
someone made the awesome comparison of the same dynamic as when strong went to texas, its identical

no it isnt...Oregon is an aint sh*t school...with no instate talent. No history...Texas is a whole different ball game...

Add to it...Taggert coached in the conference...previously

Charlie Scrong got kids from FL (depth guys) in his first year and that's it right? It's going to be hard to maintain relationships on the other side of the country.

So Flo kids ain't lining up to go to Oregon, especially since they won't be competing for National Championships

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back