Brian edwards

252cane

All-ACC
Seen on 247 apparently oregon is trying to get him too now. And he might bump his louisville visit this weekend to visit them. He is now visiting miami next weekend and uf the last weekend before signing day. Shannon is supposedly pushing for edwards.

To add to it. He was originally going to visit louisville this weekend, syracuse next, and miami was going to get the last visit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
2 CB predictions to Florida

One by a Florida recruiting writer and the other from State of the U who has no insight into recruiting. I don't think UF even has room for him in their secondary this cycle once CJ commits to them.

Oregon...Tennessee...Auburn...Louisville...there's always some random *** school we have to deal with in addition to our usual UF/FSU/Bama/Ohio State competition for recruits.

Advertisement
he wined about them wanting to switch his position. give me a break. JJ played LB a little last year. back in day, DJ williams played a whole season at FB, Najeh switched positions. etc spare me.

Advertisement
Oregon is really starting to **** me the F off.

get ****ed off at richt and the lack of coaches on staff who can you know ****ing recruit kids.

Well, yes, this is also a concern of mine.

U think they all of a sudden forgot how to recruit? Its a dirty business and we haven't been as dirty as we should be...the landscape has been changed and for some reason it left us behind...,this is the only possible explanation for me.....how r u beastly at uga then u come here and its all of a sudden difficult for u.....its because he's at a place where its the hardest to recruit

Oregon is really starting to **** me the F off.

get ****ed off at richt and the lack of coaches on staff who can you know ****ing recruit kids.

Well, yes, this is also a concern of mine.

the previous staff couldnt recruit wr's and cb's to come to miami lol they left no depth and burnt almsot every bridge in so flo.
this class for 2017 is better than any class golden pulled in, the problem is the lack of depth on our roster means we have to find so many voids.

Advertisement
I had mentioned Willie Taggert going to Oregon was going to be problem for Miami. But a lot people piled on talking about Oregon would not take anyone Miami wanted. Well look at us now, with our sour grapes.

Hopefully Coach Richt and staff can get UM's recruiting correct back on tract to finishing the 2017 with a bang.

Go Canes

Sucks but that i what you get with S. FL kids. This is what their culture and society has led them to believe. You always go to the best perceived offer. Loyalty, relationships, and community be damned.

why are guys freaking out over Edwards, Gibson, Harley, etc these are so flo kids that FSU and UF arent even offering.

Advertisement
Back