Brian edwards

If they want to go to Oregon let them go it's there life. I'm not losing any sleep over a recruit making a decision to go there

Advertisement
I had mentioned Willie Taggert going to Oregon was going to be problem for Miami. But a lot people piled on talking about Oregon would not take anyone Miami wanted. Well look at us now, with our sour grapes.

Hopefully Coach Richt and staff can get UM's recruiting correct back on tract to finishing the 2017 with a bang.

Go Canes

Who have they taken?

I had mentioned Willie Taggert going to Oregon was going to be problem for Miami. But a lot people piled on talking about Oregon would not take anyone Miami wanted. Well look at us now, with our sour grapes.

Hopefully Coach Richt and staff can get UM's recruiting correct back on tract to finishing the 2017 with a bang.

Go Canes

Who have they taken?

we pretty much gave them gibson. not sure staff even cares about wilder that much because even when he commited, they didnt really celebrate it

Advertisement
why are guys freaking out over Edwards, Gibson, Harley, etc these are so flo kids that FSU and UF arent even offering.

Because they are all very good productive local players at positions of need.

Go Canes

if we get dean, pouncy or thomas, and ford, we are better off. get over the local stuff.

Exactly, give me Dean and Ford and I'll be like Brian who?

Go Canes

I still think Taggert taking recruits from us is a very short lived thing that is also very circumstantial.

Advertisement
why are guys freaking out over Edwards, Gibson, Harley, etc these are so flo kids that FSU and UF arent even offering.

Edwards and Harley are going to be players in college. Gibson isn't a huge loss but the other two are legit.

Go Canes

I still think Taggert taking recruits from us is a very short lived thing that is also very circumstantial.

Yes, just like Charlie Strong and Texas...

Because they are all very good productive local players at positions of need.

Go Canes

if we get dean, pouncy or thomas, and ford, we are better off. get over the local stuff.

Thomas > Harley but Harley > Pouncey.

I'm not very high on Pouncey. Everything about him screams JAG.

Advertisement
LOL at everyone in a panic mode about Oregon. How many guys have they stolen from us? They're getting guys to visit? Wow.

Gibson? Who cares? Addition by subtraction. We'll replace him with someone better. And he'll probably end up at USF anyway.

Once again y'all can keep stressing over kids who act like divas and bs around basically looking for any reason to not be a Cane and blame it on the staff. Literally the first interview I read that Pete had with the kid he said he decommited because he wanted more attention from other schools and then we all find out he desperately wants to go to UF when they won't even have room for him. Hey but there will be another 5 threads about him with endless ing and moaning

Advertisement
Seen on 247 apparently oregon is trying to get him too now. And he might bump his louisville visit this weekend to visit them. He is now visiting miami next weekend and uf the last weekend before signing day. Shannon is supposedly pushing for edwards.

To add to it. He was originally going to visit louisville this weekend, syracuse next, and miami was going to get the last visit.

I think that Taggart is really going to struggle out there if he is going to rely on south Florida as his main recruiting territory. I am not sure who he is recruiting from out west right now but seems to be making south Florida a priority. That is a **** of a long trip for those kids to go play football when there are so many good options in this region.

Taggart may miss on both unless they just desperately want to go there especially this late in the process but I will say this if you're scared of Oregon long term you're an idiot. West Coast schools will never make a consistent impact in Florida and vice versa especially because of the talent in each coast and when Taggart misses and ignores West Coast kids He'll face intense criticism just like Strong in Texas

Advertisement
Back