BREAKING - Bo Pelini to LSU as DC, Blake Baker staying at UM

Pelini gets a lot of flack but he's a good DC. Nebraska couldn't wait to get rid of him and that program dropped like a stone when they replaced Pelini.

As for Baker, I do think he needs to make some adjustments in his playcalling. I'm hopeful he will improve on long down and distance play calls going into 2020 season. He had the tendency to get passive in long down and distance. With the pass rushers we have we should never play three-man lines. Go NASCAR (four DEs) and live with the results.
He's going to live and die by that 3 down lineman bull****. Mostly die....

Advertisement
It’s complicated
Oh look it’s that dumbvoting bîtch @John77 aka Jizz77

7BE4F678-3A75-41DD-9B90-C260FACA1F09.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Baker might as well keep looking. Inquiring about a lateral position on another program says you’re not committed to the one you’re at. Manny will be stupid to keep him around. This is a clear sign of not dedicated to you, the program and these kids.
It’s like we’re dating but you started checking out other people until you got turned down and now you want back in. I say NOT!!!

Advertisement
Baker might as well keep looking. Inquiring about a lateral position on another program says you’re not committed to the one you’re at. Manny will be stupid to keep him around. This is a clear sign of not dedicated to you, the program and these kids.
It’s like we’re dating but you started checking out other people until you got turned down and now you want back in. I say NOT!!!

I'm calling bull **** on him interviewing at LSU. This is message board nonsense.

Advertisement
The positions are lateral but the programs aren’t at this time. It’s like how Lashlee came here from Houston.

Advertisement
Back