BREAKING - Bo Pelini to LSU as DC, Blake Baker staying at UM

Advertisement
There is zero credible info out there that Baker was even in the running for this job. So this thread, like your childish *** schtick is another attention grab by you.
Support the responsible reporting competition...

0027A89E-45E8-4403-A747-0A2472566EE1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Except TMZ isn’t based on fiction. There's nothing legit out there showing Baker was even considered or interested in this job.
He did interview for the job & was listed as a potential candidate for the LSU DC job, even credible reporters mentioned him amongst many names as a possible.

I never thought he was leaving nor did I think LSU would seriously hire him, but it's not made up that he was considered for the job.

Somebody knows football, pelini is the type of coach that would thrive at UM!
Bro they called me a loon for saying we should target him. Head coach wouldn't be ideal but I would have taken him over Manny in a heart beat. DC would have been a homerun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He did interview for the job & was listed as a potential candidate for the LSU DC job, even credible reporters mentioned him amongst many names as a possible.

I never thought he was leaving nor did I think LSU would seriously hire him, but it's not made up that he was considered for the job.

I can't find a single credible source for this. I question if this is anything other than a name thrown out by some LSU message board guy.

Advertisement
Back