C'est la vie
Banned
EDC17055-4370-4FAE-8FB0-B15A5D703062.gif

E6FA5761-C09D-40C2-8D27-5C4BD1CB3897.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pelini gets a lot of flack but he's a good DC. Nebraska couldn't wait to get rid of him and that program dropped like a stone when they replaced Pelini.

As for Baker, I do think he needs to make some adjustments in his playcalling. I'm hopeful he will improve on long down and distance play calls going into 2020 season. He had the tendency to get passive in long down and distance. With the pass rushers we have we should never play three-man lines. Go NASCAR (four DEs) and live with the results.

Advertisement
Pelini gets a lot of flack but he's a good DC. Nebraska couldn't wait to get rid of him and that program dropped like a stone when they replaced Pelini.

As for Baker, I do think he needs to make some adjustments in his playcalling. I'm hopeful he will improve on long down and distance play calls going into 2020 season. He had the tendency to get passive in long down and distance. With the pass rushers we have we should never play three-man lines. Go NASCAR (four DEs) and live with the results.

"He had the tendency to get passive in long down and distance"

That's the problem right there, its mostly mental with him, like coach diaz did when we played Clemson, was playing aggressive all year, and than we get their, and he goes to a brand new defensive approach, instead of forcing and making kelly bryant be an accurate passer, diaz had em out there in these umbrella coverages, and kelly bryant for the most part hasnt been heard from since!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back