BREAKING - Bo Pelini to LSU as DC, Blake Baker staying at UM

Advertisement
Maybe?

But strongly considered or interviewed?

Doubt it.
Ok. So if he was on the list of candidates, as other websites have also stated, isn’t it possible that he could have gotten an interview? He’s from Louisiana. They may have talked to several people.

Ok. So if he was on the list of candidates, as other websites have also stated, isn’t it possible that he could have gotten an interview? He’s from Louisiana. They may have talked to several people.

I can't find a single reputable person who even says he was a candidate. You google his name and LSU and all that comes up are CIS posts and some other fan sites with wish lists and could bes.

So yes it's possible. But there isn't a shred of credible evidence to back it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe?

But strongly considered or interviewed?

Doubt it.
I’m the one that started the post that Baker interviewed. The same person that advised me of the interview also confirmed this Pelini hire 5 days before it was publicly announced, and never wavered. (As I also stated in that post last Wednesday.) He was a person that would know and had zero reason to make it up. It also makes sense that in the 11 days since Aranda left they spoke/interviewed with more than one potential candidate. And interviewing a coordinator with Louisiana ties coaching at the Power 5 level isn’t exactly far fetched.

I’m the one that started the post that Baker interviewed. The same person that advised me of the interview also confirmed this Pelini hire 5 days before it was publicly announced, and never wavered. (As I also stated in that post last Wednesday.) He was a person that would know and had zero reason to make it up. It also makes sense that in the 11 days since Aranda left they spoke/interviewed with more than one potential candidate. And interviewing a coordinator with Louisiana ties coaching at the Power 5 level isn’t exactly far fetched.
There was a poster on Tiger Droppings that said he had a Cane friend who told him this, Tiger30 I think. I wonder if you’re u have the same friend. It sounded like a report straight off of this board. Here’s the link:

@Go Canes!! just got put in a body bag.

You hate to see it.

Advertisement
There was a poster on Tiger Droppings that said he had a Cane friend who told him this, Tiger30 I think. I wonder if you’re u have the same friend. It sounded like a report straight off of this board. Here’s the link:

We definitely don’t know the same guy. My info came from the LSU side, not Miami. And that post was actually a few days before mine, but still consistent with the timeline I was told it happened in.

Bro they called me a loon for saying we should target him. Head coach wouldn't be ideal but I would have taken him over Manny in a heart beat. DC would have been a homerun.

I wanted him as the headcoach before the penn disgrace morons and after those clowns left! Which is another reason if coach diaz doesnt workout, flakes james should fire himself as well,if he was smart, he wouldnt have suggested **** to coach diaz until after year 4, but instead he goes at an established program building headcoach the wrong and so coach richt basically told em to ***** off! But flake better hopes many works out, other wise that'll be 4 years of the penn disgrace morons and at mini um 2 years for coach diaz, that any years of mediocrity would be grounds for dismissal!

Advertisement
Do you agree that he was on their candidate list?

Blake Baker wasn’t on LSU’s candidate list according to any credible source.

Do you seriously think any other school is interested in assistants who Manny Diaz hires?

I’m a little surprised that Go Canes!! isn’t pretending that Baker was a candidate at LSU, given that he practically seems like some paid Hecht plant.

@Go Canes!! just got put in a body bag.

You hate to see it.

Lmao at the doofus so starving for attention he needs to spam a message board 24/7 with tired and cliched innuendo and fake news thinking 50 poster guy is the end all source in this latest "story'.

I know you are the king of trying to pass off random, soon to be deleted twitter hot takes as fact, so I'm not the least bit surprised you find this guy the ultimate know all on the subject.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What’s with this fascination of people finding threads from a year ago and “thread bumping” them to attract attention?

Advertisement
Back