Branden Jennings

Advertisement
Why do you all assume Bama? I have not seen them talk about him at all and see nothing about him on their board. I mean I know he isn’t coming HERE but is Bama just a guess?

Advertisement
bama would need to drop someone as they have 2 ilb's and 1 olb committed or move on from sorey. sorey at img is expected to be high on their list and expected to commit to them. maybe bama told Jennings to **** or get off the pot. I am not aware of what is going on with Jennings..

Why do you all assume Bama? I have not seen them talk about him at all and see nothing about him on their board. I mean I know he isn’t coming HERE but is Bama just a guess?
Why isn't he definitely not coming here? Not enough room or some other issue between us and his camp?

bama would need to drop someone as they have 2 ilb's and 1 olb committed or move on from sorey. sorey at img is expected to be high on their list and expected to commit to them. maybe bama told Jennings to **** or get off the pot. I am not aware of what is going on with Jennings..
Sorey is not expected to commit to Bama, Bama is 3rd on his list behind Georgia and Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back