Branden Jennings

Am I crazy for thinking he's not that good?

I only watched about 4-5 minutes of highlight tape so i'm not going to say he isn't good - but i am curious if anyone has camp/testing numbers on him? He looks heavy footed in the highlights i watched with a very long stride. Instead of looking naturally explosive and smooth running, a full sprint looks like it takes a lot of effort. Big kid and violent as **** though.

Long striders can struggle sifting through garbage between the tackles and redirecting in space against better comp.....so i'm curious of the opinion of those who've seen him live and/or saw testing numbers anywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 5ED329E2-21EF-4FD5-81E2-0D2B9F14F59D.png
    5ED329E2-21EF-4FD5-81E2-0D2B9F14F59D.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 28
Bradley should let his son go to UGA or Bama. He is a scheme fit at those schools honestly.

Or one of the BIG 10 powerhouse programs.

He would maybe be a tweener here. A DE possibly.
Why don’t you believe he fits here? Just curious

Advertisement
He's a hybrid guy edge rushing linebacker, viper type roll and he's been to two of our games so far so it's not impossible

I only watched about 4-5 minutes of highlight tape so i'm not going to say he isn't good - but i am curious if anyone has camp/testing numbers on him? He looks heavy footed in the highlights i watched with a very long stride. Instead of looking naturally explosive and smooth running, a full sprint looks like it takes a lot of effort. Big kid and violent as **** though.

Long striders can struggle sifting through garbage between the tackles and redirecting in space against better comp.....so i'm curious of the opinion of those who've seen him live and/or saw testing numbers anywhere.
Agreed. He looks like a defensive end to me.

Advertisement
He isn't a fan of how his brother's career turned out here apparently, as for the Bama interest they're probably offering a bag.
What? His brother was injured several times early on. He is finally healthy and getting a shot. Jennings could have gotten burn last year if he was healthy with how our LB corp was depleted. His litter brother knows that he can roll in here and likely be in the 2 Deep from the start.

I think he's a mlb in a 3-4 scheme. I wouldn't want to see him in space trying to defend the pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back