Branden Jennings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My brother in law used to play with his older brother (BJ). My wife ran in to his dad at the grocery store the other day and mentioned us being Miami fans and we are rooting for BJ down there and his response was “there’s a lot of schools recruiting Branden”, I don’t think he’s coming here, though I’d love to be wrong.

David Njoku ends up pretty gr8 and his brothers are kind of scrubs.
I'll bet you dollars to donuts the Evidence makes it to the NFL. He has freakish measurables and a catch radius that's off the charts. Now that he's a TE, I expect Chip Kelly to get the most out of him. It's all about the attitude and desire. If he works hard and adds another 20 lbs of muscle in the next 2 years, he could be the next Antonio Gates.

Regarding Gates, I'm referring to his physical measurables.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With us been *** cheeks on the field and BJ not contributing at all, don’t think there is much chance. Whoeve he commits to tho, it won’t be the end
I guess going to FSU whose been even more cheeks than us would make sense then smh. I totally agree though his recruitment will be far from done. If he goes to FSU and they suck he'll probably flip elsewhere.

Advertisement
He will commit to FSU Friday and there’s a 50% chance at best that he actually signs with them. Kid will go through the process and take all of his visits and FSU will struggle to win 7 games and we will see how committed he truly is.

Advertisement
Back