Branden Jennings

Advertisement
If Michael Jackson was a recruit Miami would get Tito and Jermaine jackson’s LOIs. We might lead da NCAA in getting the worst of the family members for the last 15 years.

wrong.gif

We literally got Michael Jackson

Kenny McIntosh had a 25-174-2 line as a Fr. But what does UGA know about RBs I'm sure CIS knows better and he should be a LB.

:stephenahand:

I thought he looked good in bowl...Looks like he shedded some weight.

Some thought he should have been a lb, I wanted him as RB all the way.

Advertisement
I know you would be here for rebuttal.. Seas you a former lawyer ?

Haha I'm nothing if not predictable. Not a lawyer but I was always told I should be one as a kid. I love to argue but law never appealed to me. The only lawyers I know who enjoy it have a passion for law and even then the hours are brutal

Haha I'm nothing if not predictable. Not a lawyer but I was always told I should be one as a kid. I love to argue but law never appealed to me. The only lawyers I know who enjoy it have a passion for law and even then the hours are brutal
Every annoying *** kid is told they should be a lawyer when they grow up..you were just an annoying *** bratty kid who didn’t know when to stfu lmao

Every annoying *** kid is told they should be a lawyer when they grow up..you were just an annoying *** bratty kid who didn’t know when to stfu lmao

That's one way to put it. I was more right than wrong though. Sometimes the right kids just know better than adults. But I was stubborn and arrogant so I was anchored to some bad ideas back then. Like with football I used to overvalue athletic evaluations.

If he commits to us this early he’s likely to decommit. If he commits to another school he’s not coming here. Either way... you know the drill here.

Advertisement
That's one way to put it. I was more right than wrong though. Sometimes the right kids just know better than adults. But I was stubborn and arrogant so I was anchored to some bad ideas back then. Like with football I used to overvalue athletic evaluations.
****..I hate kids like you🤣

Its still so early that I could care less about these commits right now.. We have an awful track record of holding onto the early bird specials anyway so this one can fly for all I care.

Advertisement
Agreed Liberty. Hopefully Jennings commits Friday but it doesn’t hold. Kid looks the part all day long. He’s probably going to FSU with his announcement but you keep in contact, hope Norvell has a down year at HC and Manny has a 180 from last season and we win a bunch of games in 2020, especially making it 4 in a row against our bitter rivals. That should be enough to make Jennings rethink his thoughts....unless he picks the Canes Friday. Then it’s game on 😂

Advertisement
I'll bet you dollars to donuts the Evidence makes it to the NFL. He has freakish measurables and a catch radius that's off the charts. Now that he's a TE, I expect Chip Kelly to get the most out of him. It's all about the attitude and desire. If he works hard and adds another 20 lbs of muscle in the next 2 years, he could be the next Antonio Gates.

Really? Is that a wager you want to make? I'll spot you the 20 pounds in two years now and take that bet; just name the stakes. Gates lead the NFL in TE receptions once, TE total yards in a season three times, TE TDs in a season 5 times, and holds the NFL career record for career TE touchdown receptions.

I don't say that to bash the kid; I just get tired of these improbable comparisons.

Two other thoughts. First, they are totally different athletes and body types. Second, while Kelly can put 4 TEs on the field at the same time, he has no track record of actually developing dominant NFL TEs.

Last edited:
If only we had a LB coach who actually knew how to recruit...
Next off season we need to do to the defensive staff the same thing we did to the offensive staff this off-season. That is fire the coordinator and replace him with the best option available then go out and hire position coaches who have experience, know what the F they are doing, can recruit and have been coordinators before.

Really? Is that a wager you want to make? I'll spot you the 20 pounds in two years now and take that bet; just name the stakes. Gates lead the NFL in TE receptions once, TE total yards in a season three times, TE TDs in a season 5 times, and holds the NFL career record for career TE touchdown receptions.

I don't say that to bash the kid; I just get tired of these improbable comparisons.

Two other thoughts. First, they are totally different athletes and body types. Second, while Kelly can put 4 TEs on the field at the same time, he has no track record of actually developing dominant NFL TEs.
He has similar physical attributes. That's my point. Not that he would have the same career. His physical attributes with 2 solid years statistically will land him in the NFL. He was a WR. So, his combine times are gonna pop at TE, but all that is for not if he doesn't have the desire to do what it takes to get there.

Advertisement
Back