Branden Jennings

He's not a consolation, he was basically our top LB on the board before he committed to Michigan.

If we landed him he'd be the best LB we signed since Brooks in the last 4 years.

I'm doubtful that we actually will flip him though, he seems like he just really wants to go to Michigan, but our staff is still pursuing him heavily & I have no problem with that.
Do you like Hood over T2 though

Advertisement
I'll bet you dollars to donuts the Evidence makes it to the NFL. He has freakish measurables and a catch radius that's off the charts. Now that he's a TE, I expect Chip Kelly to get the most out of him. It's all about the attitude and desire. If he works hard and adds another 20 lbs of muscle in the next 2 years, he could be the next Antonio Gates.

Regarding Gates, I'm referring to his physical measurables.
Can't understand how we couldn't find a place for that young man. 6'7"-6'8" and can jump out of the gym. Could just throw jump balls all day that only he could catch. Made no sense to me why we didn't develop him. Has physical tools only a few WR have.

I think we try to make guys into what we do instead of taking advantage of what they do best.

Hope he balls out and proves everyone wrong.

Advertisement
How do we have 400 linebacker coaches and still recruit like ****? I've been trying to stay positive but I'm starting to hate some of our coaches.
They hired them

I can't be a HC I would be firing people so fast I'm not meant for that ****. Me walking into linebacker coaches office "what do u mean u can't land T2 he live right across the street!!!!!!"

Your fired instantly.

They hired them

I can't be a HC I would be firing people so fast I'm not meant for that ****. Me walking into linebacker coaches office "what do u mean u can't land T2 he live right across the street!!!!!!"

Your fired instantly.
Yeah, we can't get Jennings, whose brother is horrible but gets to start. We can't get T2, who's the most athletic linebacker in the country and wanted to come to Miami, and you can't get a local stud like Hood. That's just insanely ******.

Advertisement
Yeah, we can't get Jennings, whose brother is horrible but gets to start. We can't get T2, who's the most athletic linebacker in the country and wanted to come to Miami, and you can't get a local stud like Hood. That's just insanely ******.
If T2 "wants" to come to Miami, he'll come to Miami.

Our LB recruiting is indeed terrible.

Advertisement
How do we have 400 linebacker coaches and still recruit like ****? I've been trying to stay positive but I'm starting to hate some of our coaches.
I’m with you...

We also have the secondary room split between CBs and Safety’s and struggle to land even kids.

Even sadder when you realize that you also have two LB coaches split between LBs and Strikers

So 4 dudes struggling (Well minus Banda with safety’s)

I think he's a mlb in a 3-4 scheme. I wouldn't want to see him in space trying to defend the pass.

I wouldn't want to see him at Mike in any defense. I can't see him being good in traffic or running tackle to tackle.

If you're playing him in a 3-4, put him as the OLB who rushes 80% of the time.

Advertisement
Lol at this whole thread. Dude’s twice the athlete his brother is but “he’s a pass rusher bruh”.

This is why we lose to teams like Clemson.

They hired them

Your fired instantly.
I’m not trying to defend our coaching or their recruiting efforts, however is it possible that T2 just don’t want to be here? Sometimes kids just want to leave their current environment.

Advertisement
Back