Branden Jennings

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get how Michigan keeps getting these florida Recruits over us... It's not like they are much better then us. They are to Ohio State what we are to Clemson.
They have a first or second round pick almost every year in the front seven lol Bush, Uche, Gary, Taco Charlton, Winovich etc... Kwity Paye, Hutchinson, Hinton will be another 2-3 rd picks. I’d even bet Jaylen Harrell from Tampa would develop into that.

Don Brown can develop guys. Plays man, multiple fronts, let’s guys go run around and smack teams in the mouth (besides Ohio state) He’s had a top 10 defense ever year he’s been at Michigan.

I think we might have a chance with him, for him to make a commitment date so quickly, with out visiting those other schools in months , and his brother being a starter here and coming back next year , idk it just seems like the perfect storm for him to come here and to go to go all the way to Michigan when his father is an FSU legacy and brother Miami it just seems weird to go all up there when the family is Floridians through and through but I might be way off so don’t mind me lol but covid has helped us a lot.

Advertisement
I only watched about 4-5 minutes of highlight tape so i'm not going to say he isn't good - but i am curious if anyone has camp/testing numbers on him? He looks heavy footed in the highlights i watched with a very long stride. Instead of looking naturally explosive and smooth running, a full sprint looks like it takes a lot of effort. Big kid and violent as **** though.

Long striders can struggle sifting through garbage between the tackles and redirecting in space against better comp.....so i'm curious of the opinion of those who've seen him live and/or saw testing numbers anywhere.
Completely agree. Sometimes beggars cant be choosers, but this time I'd rather stay begging. Besides, getting the entire family from a former NOLE!? **** 2020 has reeeeeaaaaally been F'd up.

Advertisement
I only watched about 4-5 minutes of highlight tape so i'm not going to say he isn't good - but i am curious if anyone has camp/testing numbers on him? He looks heavy footed in the highlights i watched with a very long stride. Instead of looking naturally explosive and smooth running, a full sprint looks like it takes a lot of effort. Big kid and violent as **** though.

Long striders can struggle sifting through garbage between the tackles and redirecting in space against better comp.....so i'm curious of the opinion of those who've seen him live and/or saw testing numbers anywhere.
Bruh he doesn't look good at all tbh.....this is a Diaz special. He runs like that blind kid that played football

Last edited:
Harbaugh brought in Brian Jean-Mary to be his new FL connect after Devin Bush Sr left for Ole Miss.

BJM is an Apopka native & good recruiter, he was Charlie Strong's right hand man at Louisville, Texas & USF.

But as I already said, not tripping off not getting this kid, he was never really all that interested in Miami, on top of the fact he's not really what we need at LB, we need a quick twitch high IQ tackling machine with speed, Branden is more of a big bodied Sam Backer that can play Rush End.

Harbaugh brought in Brian Jean-Mary to be his new FL connect after Devin Bush Sr left for Ole Miss.

BJM is an Apopka native & good recruiter, he was Charlie Strong's right hand man at Louisville, Texas & USF.

But as I already said, not tripping off not getting this kid, he was never really all that interested in Miami, on top of the fact he's not really what we need at LB, we need a quick twitch high IQ tackling machine with speed, Branden is more of a big bodied Sam Backer that can play Rush End.
T2

Advertisement

Liberty what’s your opinion of jaydon hood as a consolation if our coaches ***** up the local linebacker(t2) situation ?

Liberty what’s your opinion of jaydon hood as a consolation if our coaches ***** up the local linebacker(t2) situation ?
He's not a consolation, he was basically our top LB on the board before he committed to Michigan.

If we landed him he'd be the best LB we signed since Brooks in the last 4 years.

I'm doubtful that we actually will flip him though, he seems like he just really wants to go to Michigan, but our staff is still pursuing him heavily & I have no problem with that.

Advertisement
Back