Brain Edwards on why he choose UF...

I can see with redwine but naw man I'd rather have Edwards than Mayes anyday

Funny **** is right now if you asked & had to get an answer the staff would probably tell you they'd prefer Mayes over redwine. Put it this way banda & rumph just had a bet that banda won where the winner could get Mike Jackson at position & the loser would keep redwine. Banda won so we're working with Jackson at free safety now. The whole team doesn't really feel like redwine wants to play. He has a horrible lack of effort.

LMFAO

So now our coaching staff is determining depth chart issues with bets?

Jesus wept.

unreal

Mods: sorry my trigger finger got triggered

Advertisement
Again.. I not gonna wish bad on him.. but He was slow by ACC/Miami standard.. and he went to the SEC? I wish the best of luck to this kid.. but he will never see the field there at CB or S and maybe ever.. He is slow and not a striker.. with the type of speed Florida like to recruit.. he will be lost in the shuffle by next year (With the '18 class loaded at DB). Would not shock me in the least if Florida switch him to LB in a few years if he is not already trying to transfer by then.. Everyone who is butt hurt about losing him deserves to be... Y'all got worked up over a slow 3 star DB just because he had "Sean Taylor" measurable (6'3, 195).. every DB that is 6'3 isn't Sean Taylor..

Go look at his highlight tape with your now unbiased view of him now that he is going to UF.. I bet you he doesn't look as good now.

Sounds like what was said about Quincy Wilson lol a lot of y'all said he was too slow and al was right not to offer but now he's about to be drafted in the top 20

Again.. I not gonna wish bad on him.. but He was slow by ACC/Miami standard.. and he went to the SEC? I wish the best of luck to this kid.. but he will never see the field there at CB or S and maybe ever.. He is slow and not a striker.. with the type of speed Florida like to recruit.. he will be lost in the shuffle by next year (With the '18 class loaded at DB). Would not shock me in the least if Florida switch him to LB in a few years if he is not already trying to transfer by then.. Everyone who is butt hurt about losing him deserves to be... Y'all got worked up over a slow 3 star DB just because he had "Sean Taylor" measurable (6'3, 195).. every DB that is 6'3 isn't Sean Taylor..

Go look at his highlight tape with your now unbiased view of him now that he is going to UF.. I bet you he doesn't look as good now.

Sounds like what was said about Quincy Wilson lol a lot of y'all said he was too slow and al was right not to offer but now he's about to be drafted in the top 20

Quincy's garbage, dumbass.

He's about to add to your list of Busts in the NFL and keep you guys #1 in that catagory. Guaranteed Elder has a better career....

He's about to add to your list of Busts in the NFL and keep you guys #1 in that catagory. Guaranteed Elder has a better career....
Man you trippin Quincy can ball

I'm sure u think deon bush>keanu neal too

Advertisement

Worry about y'alls FAU and North Texas corches to go along with our reject. LOL

Anyone can look good against SEC QB's.

Didn't read. I'm assuming he went there because he's a ******* traitor piece of ****. I hope he sucks a few AIDS dycks up there and bugs up.

Bruh THIS IS THE PHUCKING POST OF THE YEAR

PIN THIS **** ACROSS THE TOP OF OUR FORUM LOL

IF I KNEW YOU IN REAL LIFE I'D BUY YOU A BEER.

Outside of [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]' beast of a bird squawking during his videos, nothing warms my heart more than seeing you two getting along.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't get why people are upset over losing him... to me this kid might as well be from new Jersey cause him & brini were the epitome of golden specials. These are the kids were trying to get out of the program now. He may be a decent safety but far as a corner goes Id rather have Mayes or redwine & that says alot!

Funny **** is right now if you asked & had to get an answer the staff would probably tell you they'd prefer Mayes over redwine. Put it this way banda & rumph just had a bet that banda won where the winner could get Mike Jackson at position & the loser would keep redwine. Banda won so we're working with Jackson at free safety now. The whole team doesn't really feel like redwine wants to play. He has a horrible lack of effort.

LMFAO

Jesus wept.

It could be looked at that way. It's just neither of them is sold on redwine having any desire in what he's doing.I can see the negative in that but depth is relevant to either position. Ones a plus & the other is just there.

Advertisement

Sad **** is people don't realize how true this is...

Honestly I don't get why people are upset over losing him... to me this kid might as well be from new Jersey cause him & brini were the epitome of golden specials. These are the kids were trying to get out of the program now. He may be a decent safety but far as a corner goes Id rather have Mayes or redwine & that says alot!

LMFAO

Jesus wept.

It could be looked at that way. It's just neither of them is sold on redwine having any desire in what he's doing.I can see the negative in that but depth is relevant to either position. Ones a plus & the other is just there.

What's up with Redwine? He's getting playing time and isn't terrible, he got hoe problems or something?

LMFAO

Jesus wept.

What's up with Redwine? He's getting playing time and isn't terrible, he got hoe problems or something?

I think his main problem is he's a loner. Doesn't really vibe with anyone from what I've seen & that's working against him. No one has confidence in him & I think that affects his play. He just doesn't seem to have that fire. He's got intangibles. Free would probably be good for him cause I think he can play in space but I guess we'll see.

That could change a lot in a year with some of the young guys that were redshirted or true freshmen plus the transfer auburn got

Plus a lot of quarterbacks that were good in the acc are leaving Watson peterman trubisky

Francois is the only one that comes to mind as a good returning starter

Advertisement

LMFAO

Jesus wept.

I have no idea if what you're posting is true or not.
Either way, you shouldn't be airing this stuff over an internet forum.
Shame on you, especially if you're an alleged Cane fan.

I like Jackson at safety actually. I'm not convinced JJ and Amari in that backfield just yet.

Personally I think the way it all plays out (eventually)will be with JJ at free and probably romeo at strong. We like our options at strong. In my opinion in 2 years Derrick Smith taking that. That boy has all world potential.

Derrick Smith might not see the field at Miami... Have you ever seen a full game?

Advertisement

I like Jackson at safety actually. I'm not convinced JJ and Amari in that backfield just yet.

Personally I think the way it all plays out (eventually)will be with JJ at free and probably romeo at strong. We like our options at strong. In my opinion in 2 years Derrick Smith taking that. That boy has all world potential.

Derrick Smith might not see the field at Miami... Have you ever seen a full game?

What?

That could change a lot in a year with some of the young guys that were redshirted or true freshmen plus the transfer auburn got

Plus a lot of quarterbacks that were good in the acc are leaving Watson peterman trubisky

Francois is the only one that comes to mind as a good returning starter

Honestly the QB play in the sec is just like the league itself if not worse. It's very top heavy. Very average qb play as a whole on a regular basis. Who was last year's top prospect for them? Chad Kelly? People that transition to the nfl. I'm never impressed by the sec except at the physical positions.

Advertisement
Back