Brain Edwards on why he choose UF...

too bad we didn't get him. badgley could practice his 50-yarders with that gap.

DSC_0952.jpg

Advertisement
Again.. I not gonna wish bad on him.. but He was slow by ACC/Miami standard.. and he went to the SEC? I wish the best of luck to this kid.. but he will never see the field there at CB or S and maybe ever.. He is slow and not a striker.. with the type of speed Florida like to recruit.. he will be lost in the shuffle by next year (With the '18 class loaded at DB). Would not shock me in the least if Florida switch him to LB in a few years if he is not already trying to transfer by then.. Everyone who is butt hurt about losing him deserves to be... Y'all got worked up over a slow 3 star DB just because he had "Sean Taylor" measurable (6'3, 195).. every DB that is 6'3 isn't Sean Taylor..

Go look at his highlight tape with your now unbiased view of him now that he is going to UF.. I bet you he doesn't look as good now.

Advertisement
only important and truthful quote in that article:

"i went to UF cause i've never been ****ed by a dude before, and i hear they have really little ****s up their. I'm not willing to go to a school that has legit man size cranks to deal with."
Did a solid double take. Nice catch!

Advertisement
too bad we didn't get him. badgley could practice his 50-yarders with that gap.

View attachment 42509

Bytch *** looks like Slick Woods. Gap teeth in his mouth so my dyck's gots to fit.

Conveniently ignores the Harley and Bandy thread Pete posted while commenting on someone who isn't on our team. I probably would as well after all the **** you talked.

Back on topic, went with the staff he feels most comfortable with. That's eye opening since its so rare.

business decision alright. Now he is being coached by an FAU coach with one year experience... that chit can't get any funnier. Him and especially Henderson can go kick rocks.

Advertisement
Honestly I don't get why people are upset over losing him... to me this kid might as well be from new Jersey cause him & brini were the epitome of golden specials. These are the kids were trying to get out of the program now. He may be a decent safety but far as a corner goes Id rather have Mayes or redwine & that says alot!

Honestly I don't get why people are upset over losing him... to me this kid might as well be from new Jersey cause him & brini were the epitome of golden specials. These are the kids were trying to get out of the program now. He may be a decent safety but far as a corner goes Id rather have Mayes or redwine & that says alot!
I can see with redwine but naw man I'd rather have Edwards than Mayes anyday

Last edited:
Advertisement
"With them, I feel comfortable and I love the atmosphere. I also like the coaches I'll be getting coached by. Coach Randy Shannon is a great dude, and with him being the DC and stepping up into that level is great. Him and I have a great relationship

I wonder how he feels about his boy Randy now? Was selling him hard on the position coach he knew was leaving.

It has become a business, thus payment is expected, simple capitalism. It's ok, cause some of these kids feel strongly about taking care of their family. As far as I am concerned, the NCAA needs to clean this **** up. Need an executive order, wtf is Trump when you need him?

He said he liked the Florida campus because it was nice and quiet. Next time Miami got some croots on campus they betta shush folks and tell them to keep it down. No noise.

Advertisement
Back