• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Brain Edwards on why he choose UF...

U Know

Junior
Coach (Torrian) Gray, him being my corners coach, he'll get me ready and develop me during the four years and get me ready for the draft.

:topsy_turvy:

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
"Coach (Torrian) Gray, him being my corners coach, he'll get me ready and develop me during the four years and get me ready for the draft."

:jordan:

Zbrod95

Fire Manny Mamaguebo
look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

Angry Ibis

I Stand by the []_[]
Hope he fails. Gets a job at Burger King and then loses it to automation. And then his mom says I told you so.

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
only important and truthful quote in that article:

"i went to UF cause i've never been fucked by a dude before, and i hear they have really little dicks up their. I'm not willing to go to a school that has legit man size cranks to deal with."

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
Mike Harley and Jeff Thomas are gonna smoke this dude and his buddy Hendershît in 2019.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Didn't read. I'm assuming he went there because he's a fvcking traitor piece of shyt. I hope he sucks a few AIDS dycks up there and bugs up.

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
The accompanying piece, CaneClassic on why he chose Macallan 12, is a much better read.

You'd think that we'd know when FSU and UF are switching positions coaches heading into NSD and use that to negatively recruit.

If this was us and Kul was leaving, I'd bet every school would know it before NSD.