Brain Edwards on why he choose UF...

Advertisement
Gotta get a Pinky and the Brain picture for Brain Edwards and Pinky Henderson.

Advertisement
Coach (Torrian) Gray, him being my corners coach, he'll get me ready and develop me during the four years and get me ready for the draft.

:topsy_turvy:

"Coach (Torrian) Gray, him being my corners coach, he'll get me ready and develop me during the four years and get me ready for the draft."

:jordan:

look-at-all-the-*****-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

Advertisement
Hope he fails. Gets a job at Burger King and then loses it to automation. And then his mom says I told you so.

only important and truthful quote in that article:

"i went to UF cause i've never been ****ed by a dude before, and i hear they have really little ****s up their. I'm not willing to go to a school that has legit man size cranks to deal with."

Mike Harley and Jeff Thomas are gonna smoke this dude and his buddy Hendershît in 2019.

Advertisement
Didn't read. I'm assuming he went there because he's a ******* traitor piece of ****. I hope he sucks a few AIDS dycks up there and bugs up.

Advertisement
The accompanying piece, CaneClassic on why he chose Macallan 12, is a much better read.

You'd think that we'd know when FSU and UF are switching positions coaches heading into NSD and use that to negatively recruit.

If this was us and Kul was leaving, I'd bet every school would know it before NSD.

Advertisement
Back