Brain Edwards on why he choose UF...

"With them, I feel comfortable and I love the atmosphere. I also like the coaches I'll be getting coached by. Coach Randy Shannon is a great dude, and with him being the DC and stepping up into that level is great. Him and I have a great relationship

I wonder how he feels about his boy Randy now? Was selling him hard on the position coach he knew was leaving.

That's a relationship based on truth and respect. Kids are being bought and sold bullshyt both of which IMO will have negative impacts on their lives.

Advertisement
"With them, I feel comfortable and I love the atmosphere. I also like the coaches I'll be getting coached by. Coach Randy Shannon is a great dude, and with him being the DC and stepping up into that level is great. Him and I have a great relationship

I wonder how he feels about his boy Randy now? Was selling him hard on the position coach he knew was leaving.

Even worse still is Henderson's dad supposedly being very close with Shannon ... doesn't sound like Shannon told his buddy that the DB coach was leaving either. Yet Henderson claims that among the reasons he leaned Gator is because the Miami coaches "lied" to him. SMDH.

Coach (Torrian) Gray, him being my corners coach, he'll get me ready and develop me during the four years and get me ready for the draft.

:topsy_turvy:

Roflmao and now Torrian Gray is moving on to the NFL as reported yesterday (SAT). So what now? You got played son!

Advertisement

Even worse still is Henderson's dad supposedly being very close with Shannon ... doesn't sound like Shannon told his buddy that the DB coach was leaving either. Yet Henderson claims that among the reasons he leaned Gator is because the Miami coaches "lied" to him. SMDH.

LOL after his stunt in the All-Star game Miami didn't want his sorry ***!

Richt and Co. won't dignify with a response, but CIS will get to the bottom of it. This is a potential talent contrary to the culture building that Richt is trying to instill. I would think he has a timeline and is going full speed ahead. The kid is gone, he is the enemy and life goes on.

Won't read, who cares about that lizard?

I view it as more being able to shine a spotlight on them for future recruits. When the Wilsons are bad mouthing us to any recruit they can get their hands on I want people around telling those recruits how the Wilsons and all the people they advised got played and lied to. How Randy lied to people who thought they were friends. The developmental project that wants everything handed to him and the safety who wants to be a 5th string CB aren't of any concern to me. I expect the next time we hear about them will be either when they are transferring and/or they are tweeting about how their carriers would of been better if they never went there and should not have decommitted.

Kids need to understand that everyone that works under Randy will jet as soon as they get the op. They likely spend half their time trying to GTFO!

Advertisement
This one got the panties rustled didn't it?

Talk about jilted lovers......

Seriously, how many of the posters in here complaining b/c a kid didn't pick us are the same that call others 'soft shouldered'.

I am not rooting for the kid and obviously I don't wish UF any success, but the kid picked another school and didn't exactly trash Miami (that I am aware of). No reason to hate on him anymore than any other Gator.

Bring on the negs!

There should be some type of rule that is put in place that allows kids to back out of their LOI if their position coach leaves before the start of spring ball.

Of course what UF did to these kids, proves the type of characters that exist on that staff. Im just as ****ed as the next person regarding Edwards and Henderson choosing UF over us. However, these kids were truly manipulated in this case.

Honestly I don't get why people are upset over losing him... to me this kid might as well be from new Jersey cause him & brini were the epitome of golden specials. These are the kids were trying to get out of the program now. He may be a decent safety but far as a corner goes Id rather have Mayes or redwine & that says alot!
I can see with redwine but naw man I'd rather have Edwards than Mayes anyday

Funny **** is right now if you asked & had to get an answer the staff would probably tell you they'd prefer Mayes over redwine. Put it this way banda & rumph just had a bet that banda won where the winner could get Mike Jackson at position & the loser would keep redwine. Banda won so we're working with Jackson at free safety now. The whole team doesn't really feel like redwine wants to play. He has a horrible lack of effort.

Honestly I don't get why people are upset over losing him... to me this kid might as well be from new Jersey cause him & brini were the epitome of golden specials. These are the kids were trying to get out of the program now. He may be a decent safety but far as a corner goes Id rather have Mayes or redwine & that says alot!

Funny **** is right now if you asked & had to get an answer the staff would probably tell you they'd prefer Mayes over redwine. Put it this way banda & rumph just had a bet that banda won where the winner could get Mike Jackson at position & the loser would keep redwine. Banda won so we're working with Jackson at free safety now. The whole team doesn't really feel like redwine wants to play. He has a horrible lack of effort.

I like Jackson at safety actually. I'm not convinced JJ and Amari in that backfield just yet.

Advertisement

too much inside info bruh!

"Coach (Torrian) Gray, him being my corners coach, he'll get me ready and develop me during the four years and get me ready for the draft. I know I'm going to have an awesome time there, and a great time with the players as well."

Dead. Lmao

Advertisement

I like Jackson at safety actually. I'm not convinced JJ and Amari in that backfield just yet.

Personally I think the way it all plays out (eventually)will be with JJ at free and probably romeo at strong. We like our options at strong. In my opinion in 2 years Derrick Smith taking that. That boy has all world potential.

LMFAO

So now our coaching staff is determining depth chart issues with bets?

Jesus wept.

Advertisement
Back