Brace Yourselves

Advertisement
To much “leaked info” … I like how USC and LSU did things … no one had a clue until it was already DONE !! No rumors or fake insiders. Woke up and they had done deals !!
LSU -
- No AD issues, but weren't quick either
- It was made public a while back that Orgeron was out
- LSU/Strickland, who hired Jimbo at aTm pushed for...Jimbo
- There were reports for over a week that L Riley was their guy
- B Kelly happened quickly, but only after the process had been in motion for weeks and after several coaches were wanted first

USC
...took A LONG time

Advertisement
Exactly. We’re not playing the “control the narrative” game. Since when is an AD hire national news? I can’t remember hearing anything about any other school hiring an AD. It’s ludicrous.

We’ve just all been through too much time of being terrible and we’re all over sensitive when it comes to this stuff. We all expect the worst case to be true because we’ve lived it.
Because the college football world is shocked Miami would make these types of investments. Blows up their narrative. Miami makes big investments and they know what is coming.

To much “leaked info” … I like how USC and LSU did things … no one had a clue until it was already DONE !! No rumors or fake insiders. Woke up and they had done deals !!
That's what happens when everyone has the departments best interest. Miami as rogue donors that would rather fill their pockets at the expense of others than watch everything succeed.

Once true leadership is out in place, those rogue individuals will be dealt with.

We're still it wait n' see

Didn’t leak cause there situation happened in hours…ours is going on a month..

I will add not everybody will cold **** their current institutions like Riley and Kelly. How Kelly left was cowardly.
Fits perfectly with his coward personality. Dude is a ***** and I hope he fails spectacularly in the SEC.

Advertisement
That's what happens when everyone has the departments best interest. Miami as rogue donors that would rather fill their pockets at the expense of others than watch everything succeed.

Once true leadership is out in place, those rogue individuals will be dealt with.

We're still it wait n' see
The leaking and lies are all about people trying to .maintain their power. It's not about the program.

Exactly. We’re not playing the “control the narrative” game. Since when is an AD hire national news? I can’t remember hearing anything about any other school hiring an AD. It’s ludicrous.

We’ve just all been through too much time of being terrible and we’re all over sensitive when it comes to this stuff. We all expect the worst case to be true because we’ve lived it.
I heard about the FIU AD hire. On the radio. That was big news,.. sorta,.. for them. If anyone gave a ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fits perfectly with his coward personality. Dude is a ***** and I hope he fails spectacularly in the SEC.
Not only that, Tucker, Riley, Kelly, et al just added more fuel to the fire of "NIL and scholarships aren't enough" for the players.

Advertisement
Back