Brace Yourselves

Advertisement
If memory serves, they would have had to LADD or PIA a few weeks back.

Kudos to them for being that forward thinking.

I don't recall an "instant" mechanism with FAA. Is there one now??
I have no idea how any of that works. I just try to get to the right gate on time

Advertisement
Not being Debbie Downer, just realistic.

With all the leaks about Raaahd The Impaler and Super Mario...

AND no decisive announcement about them coming to our University of Miami...

not encouraging developments.

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.
Spoken like a seasoned veteran.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Not saying a leak at all matters from Clemson. Just the landscape, at least temporarily, has changed.

USC and LSU leaks were confirmed, including by those new HC individuals, faster than Country Boy Kelly changed his accent.

Now all of a sudden Miami's process is the professional one?

👌
Grow a pair .. If it happen it happen
If it doesn’t it won’t ….

Ad won’t go infilled

Grow a pair .. If it happen it happen
If it doesn’t it won’t ….

Ad won’t go infilled
Already accomplished sparky.

And yea of course, the AD and HC positions will get filled at some point.

Solid.

Advertisement
Wow. That's a ton of implication.

Curious, do you find it odd at the speed USC and LSU leaks went from hearsay to acknowledged fact by Riley amd Kelly even?

As i said, I hope that I will earn several dunks on my cocnern that I was wrong. Life goes on either way friend.
You’re not really going out on a limb there. It’s either we will get Mario or we won’t.

Advertisement
Still waiting for official word on AD firing No D Manny and new head coach. Optimistic it is all coming but just want to see officially.

You think a leak from a Clemson guy matters all that much and kills the deal? At some point he has to inform the school.
Pull and Enos and leave in the middle of the night
Simon Rex Running GIF by A24

Not being Debbie Downer, just realistic.

With all the leaks about Raaahd The Impaler and Super Mario...

AND no decisive announcement about them coming to our University of Miami...

not encouraging developments.

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.
Eh, you know you're not supposed to question anything on here. Lol

Advertisement
Back