Brace Yourselves

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Not being Debbie Downer, just realistic.

With all the leaks about Raaahd The Impaler and Super Mario...

AND no decisive announcement about them coming to our University of Miami...

not encouraging developments.

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.
You think a leak from a Clemson guy matters all that much and kills the deal? At some point he has to inform the school.

To much “leaked info” … I like how USC and LSU did things … no one had a clue until it was already DONE !! No rumors or fake insiders. Woke up and they had done deals !!
That’s the thing - there HAVEN’T been any leaks from the UM side. Everything that’s coming out is from other sources - it just looks like a disaster because the media sucks and doesn’t know how to be objective.

I’m actually encouraged by the process. When was the last time anybody outside of a university gave a **** about the AD hire?

You think a leak from a Clemson guy matters all that much and kills the deal? At some point he has to inform the school.
Not saying a leak at all matters from Clemson. Just the landscape, at least temporarily, has changed.

USC and LSU leaks were confirmed, including by those new HC individuals, faster than Country Boy Kelly changed his accent.

Now all of a sudden Miami's process is the professional one?

👌

Advertisement

Your worries are justified lol. Let's just hope, no matter who it is (AD or Coach)? Let's hope they are leaders who can lead us forward. I have class this morning. I'll check back on my break and see well this post has aged lol.

Not saying a leak at all matters from Clemson. Just the landscape, at least temporarily, has changed.

USC and LSU leaks were confirmed, including by those new HC individuals, faster than Country Boy Kelly changed his accent.
So what? It isn't Miami leaking this. A lot of folks want this to be desperately wrong.

When you decided to make this thread did you feel you actually had any info at all that was credible or did you just want to see if you could throw something at the wall and hope it sticks. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Even if you’re right.

Advertisement
Nah. I know exactly what you mean but i am in no mood ti be bracing myself. I am on a high. I rather crash and burn. Le go

I think it’s become crystal clear that the leaks came from one or 2 heavy hitters attempting to derail the process hoping to get an outcome they preferred. It SEEMS a couple other heavier hitters have been able to stave off the leakers and attainable better result.

Time will tell - hopefully sooner rather than later.

Advertisement
When you decided to make this thread did you feel you actually had any info at all that was credible or did you just want to see if you could throw something at the wall and hope it sticks. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Even if you’re right.
Wow. That's a ton of implication.

Curious, do you find it odd at the speed USC and LSU leaks went from hearsay to acknowledged fact by Riley amd Kelly even?

As i said, I hope that I will earn several dunks on my cocnern that I was wrong. Life goes on either way friend.

So what? It isn't Miami leaking this. A lot of folks want this to be desperately wrong.
Do we think including a faction of Miami BoT?

Again my point, and hopefully to be proven wrong, this all appears to be opposite of USC and LSU.

According to this report (a BIG IF), Miami appears to be offering a compelling reason for Radakovich to come to Hecht...about $2.2MM of them👇

So what? It isn't Miami.
Exactly. We’re not playing the “control the narrative” game. Since when is an AD hire national news? I can’t remember hearing anything about any other school hiring an AD. It’s ludicrous.

We’ve just all been through too much time of being terrible and we’re all over sensitive when it comes to this stuff. We all expect the worst case to be true because we’ve lived it.

Now all of a sudden Miami's process is the professional one?

👌
I hope that becomes a legit saying that people use all the time in everyday conversation.

Advertisement
Back