Brace Yourselves

Attachments

• 93FF1B71-4101-49C9-8BAE-540F7A6F50DE.png
    93FF1B71-4101-49C9-8BAE-540F7A6F50DE.png
    836.3 KB · Views: 106
Advertisement
Not being Debbie Downer, just realistic.

With all the leaks about Raaahd The Impaler and Super Mario...

AND no decisive announcement about them coming to our University of Miami...

not encouraging developments.

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.

Their minds may be made up to come, but little details have to work be worked out like contract stipulations, etc. etc. In the meantime, oh, one of them is trying to (unsuccessfully) coach his team into the Rose Bowl.

It is not just a couple of guys having to sign a contract, it’s a couple of guys working out details not just with themselves and one other person, but there’s several people involved including lawyers and so forth. If we weren’t leaking like a sieve, we wouldn’t know anything until the day everything was done.

Just let things play out… none of this is coming from UM that’s it’s a done deal… it’s outside “sauces”

Advertisement
Guess I should have said UM officials blocked flights from tracking app
If memory serves, they would have had to LADD or PIA a few weeks back.

Kudos to them for being that forward thinking.

I don't recall an "instant" mechanism with FAA. Is there one now??

Advertisement
Advertisement

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.
Sooo...maybe decisions have been made but no words spoken because of those leaks?

Advertisement

In other words you don't a dang thing ....

Advertisement
Back