Brace Yourselves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not being Debbie Downer, just realistic.

With all the leaks about Raaahd The Impaler and Super Mario...

AND no decisive announcement about them coming to our University of Miami...

not encouraging developments.

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.
It’s the silent commit curse. Don’t ever believe those.

Kiffin might be gone by Sunday to OU. We need to lock up our guy asap....we do not have the current pedigree to make Power 5 10 win coaches wait around when you have openings at a powerhouse like OU.
Kiffin makes since to OU, but I was reading that they didn't like him. Not news just hearsay.

Advertisement

Let me be clear, this is not to say they won't end up, BUT if their minds were truly made up to come. to Hecht, in light of all these leaks, I wod hope they are men lf character that wod stand up and tell their current organizations they are leaving. IF that had been done, the words wouldn't finish echoing in those rooms before X x 10 leak sources broadcasting it far and wide.

I look forward to being wrong and the appropriate pull your tampon out ribbing deservedly comes my way.
Thanks Debbie!!!

Advertisement
Crazy to negotiate with Mario while we still have Manny. The most important thing to me is Manny getting fired already.

Advertisement
That definitely sounds like cis, you can’t question anything , all positive “ All unicorns and rainbows here. Wait…:what?
unicorn it's so fluffy GIF

What's most unsettling is that Manny hasn't been fired. No reason for him to still be there, if change is paramount.

Makes me wonder if there is a candidate we ain't eve thinking about and the Mario think is a smoke screen. Either way, it would make us look kind of foolish we no changes are make...

Advertisement
Back