Booker T Washington vs Oscar Smith (VA) Thread

Davante Davis almost killed that guy. Great forced fumble.

These kids from homestead, Calloway, Davante and Maurice can play. Expecting all 3 to shoot up the rankings.

Hot **** get Calloway and Davante committed now! And Clarington.

By the way. I know I picked Carol City as best team in Dade this year, I mentioned I was close and on the fence of picking Booker T for this year because of the QB situation. But with the way their playing tonight and Maurice at QB. Think they could challenge my Carol City pick.

BTW still looks like the best football team in dade. they going undefeated (assuming they don't cross paths with STA)

Advertisement
I'm impressed as he'll by Alexander. He makes great throws and a smart kid at qb. He has the ability to change plays in the offense that's huge.FIU getting them a good one.

Calloway 9 for about 180 and a TD.

If this keeps up, gonna have over 200 in his debut for Booker T.

Awww and as I speak. Calloway almost had another big play but ball got tipped by defender.

Booker T punt just got blocked.

OS trying to make this a ball game with a blocked punt. 34-14 with 3 minutes in the 3rd and driving in the red zone

This Josh Sweat is the real deal. Becoming a ball game again. Booker T-34, OS-21

Sweat could play just about anything. Freak athlete. He's deserving of that #1 ranking. I don't get how rivals has Cowart rated #1, Cowart a bit overrated. This Sweat kid is an animal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Calloway going off. 64 yard screen to the house! This kid, has hands, speed, and the moves.

Get him committed!!

Advertisement
This Josh Sweat is the real deal. Becoming a ball game again. Booker T-34, OS-21

Sweat could play just about anything. Freak athlete. He's deserving of that #1 ranking. I don't get how rivals has Cowart rated #1, Cowart a bit overrated. This Sweat kid is an animal.

Never got Cowart. From Tampa.

Unimpressive in championship and today his last two games. But dominated camps....

Advertisement
Back