Booker T Washington vs Oscar Smith (VA) Thread

Advertisement
And as we speak. Calloway 53 yard TD. 8 for over 170 and a TD.

This kid is a beast, I Swear.

Antonio Calloway...

HADY HADY HADY HOOOO!!! HEEDEE HEEDEE HEEE!!!

Im sold on this guy. He's been the best player on the field tonight

I expect Coach Ice, Coach Coley and Coach Carroll waiting at the airport for Calloway to land....lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davante Davis almost killed that guy. Great forced fumble.

These kids from homestead, Calloway, Davante and Maurice can play. Expecting all 3 to shoot up the rankings.

Hot **** get Calloway and Davante committed now! And Clarington.

By the way. I know I picked Carol City as best team in Dade this year, I mentioned I was close and on the fence of picking Booker T for this year because of the QB situation. But with the way their playing tonight and Maurice at QB. Think they could challenge my Carol City pick.

Advertisement
Im thoroughly impressed by Booker T tonight, to lose the amount of talent they did, to go out on the road vs a good program and to just methodically dominate this game says a lot about them. It's going to take a really good team to beat them this year

Booker T and STA just seem to have the best coached teams in the area with the combination of talent. Central seems to have their talent usually but lack discipline. If I was an OOS school, I would want no part of those first 2 at all

Booker T kicking ***. 34-7 3rd quarter.

I was worried about the talent booker T lost and that they lost treon. But these guys ******* reloaded with the homestead boys(Calloway,Davis, and Alexander) and Clarington. And Walton just killin it.

Advertisement
Back