Booker T Washington vs Oscar Smith (VA) Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Booker T squad is still impressive, after getting punched in the mouth early, they have really gathered themselves and started to really control this game on all fronts

Calloway has that Allen Hurns feel to him. Just a solid, reliable guy at the next level, IMO

Walton, looks like he'll be a really good, physical chain-mover in college, with good hands( outside that drop, of course)

Walton driving his team up the field, 20 yard run. Walton having a huge game. 118 yards for Walton in first half so far. 3 TDs. Booker T 20, OS - 7

Advertisement
Chatman, Peete, Calloway, Ridley (if he wants in) for me. Can lose the other guys in my opinion.

This is the best combination of production and potential in my opinion. Basically, get Calloway instead of Spence. Chatman and Gossier seemed to be interchangeable anyways and I'd rather have Peete than Gossier (Gossier much rawer plus I want to keep STA pipeline flowing)

Last edited:
I was too low on Callaway before tonight. He's looked very sure-handed and has displayed an impressive ability to adjust to balls thrown a bit low on multiple occasions. Has a natural feel for RAC as well. Doesn't have great size and isn't a burner, but he has good enough speed and is a solid player.

Not the end of the world if we don't land him, but he's been impressive tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calloway 7 for over 120+ and still whole second half to go.

Guy is just making play after play after play. Jesus.

Advertisement
Back