Booker T Washington vs Oscar Smith (VA) Thread

So pretty much just watched this game thru this thread. Heard a lot about Walton early did he sit the rest of the game? Also no mention of Clarington at TE did he not line up there only heard mentions of him on defense? Alexander would you replace Lawson for him bc I heard a lot about his performance? I also heard Sweat playing all sort of positions even qb, what did he look like in his other positions? Callaway seems to have stole the show would you guys be willing to give up any of the current pulls for him knowing or assuming now that we can trust our recruiting coaches in talent searches although it didn't seem to pleasing from what*I've heard of the Godby o lineman?

Advertisement
So pretty much just watched this game thru this thread. Heard a lot about Walton early did he sit the rest of the game? Also no mention of Clarington at TE did he not line up there only heard mentions of him on defense? Alexander would you replace Lawson for him bc I heard a lot about his performance? I also heard Sweat playing all sort of positions even qb, what did he look like in his other positions? Callaway seems to have stole the show would you guys be willing to give up any of the current pulls for him knowing or assuming now that we can trust our recruiting coaches in talent searches although it didn't seem to pleasing from what*I've heard of the Godby o lineman?

-Walton looks like a prototype.
-Clarington's future is on defense. His upside looks higher than any other player on Booker imo.
-Calloway is a must take. I have no idea how Al handles the numbers. But after watching that performance, it would not be unreasonable to take him instead of any WR currently committed.
-Sweat is the best athlete I've seen in a long, long time. I think he could be a transcendent TE, but he'll most likely end up at DE.
-Alexander was great, but Lawson is a better college prospect. Alexander is small; not terribly fast or mobile; and his arm strength is moderate.

Are we sure this calloway reaction isn't a little knee jerk? I mean this is a virginia team we're talkin about. Can we wait til they actually play dade teams? Not knocking dude but at least wait a little

Are we sure this calloway reaction isn't a little knee jerk? I mean this is a virginia team we're talkin about. Can we wait til they actually play dade teams? Not knocking dude but at least wait a little

Fair point, but if you watched the game you would understand the excitement. The guy showed everything you want in a WR. His route running was excellent. He caught everything. He showed burst. Great YAC. He even blocked very, very well throughout the game. I couldn't have been more impressed.

Advertisement

Fair point, but if you watched the game you would understand the excitement. The guy showed everything you want in a WR. His route running was excellent. He caught everything. He showed burst. Great YAC. He even blocked very, very well throughout the game. I couldn't have been more impressed.

Also the staff is on him the hardest so let's not act like they aren't into him

Clarington has a TON of room for grow. He's lean at 6'5 225. Big kid. He could add a **** ton to his frame. Kid could be like 265 by the time he leaves college. I hope Miami is still in the lead for him. I mean he's strong at the HS level. Could be a beast 3 years down the line.

Focus for Miami should be Davante Davis!! We just can't let Clarington get away because if he doesn't work out at TE then defense. If Clarington was 250 he'd be a 4 star because at 290 he'd be a damned good Dt Prospect

By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. Track star And Brandon all-American corner at the U.

I know UF was better fit for Treon, but still didn't get how he didn't choose us in the end.
Business decision

I guess you had to post that in this thread since you can no longer do it in the Jaquan Johnson thread.
I actually edited what I said. I had previously said the Harris family called up UF and asked if they wanted Treon as soon as UF hired Roper. Congrats on Jaquan he made the best decision for him and his family

Yeah, I'm glad Johnson followed his heart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Clarington the one with all the transfers that some are saying will never get in school?

I liked him a lot and think his athleticism makes his ceiling very high at either spot, but higher at DE IMHO.

Give me Davis, Callaway, Clarington, and Walton. All of them are nice, I think Clarington has more upside on defense.

Must land these 4 and I definitely can see it happening.

Alexander will be a steal for FIU. Lawson is better though.

Didn't see a lot of Carrier-Williams last night. Sure we'll see more as season goes.

And for guy questioning Callaway, no no no. He is a stud, was doing same **** at Homestead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back