Booker T Washington vs Oscar Smith (VA) Thread

Advertisement
Davante looking nice out there.

This is just embarrassing. Booker T kicking Oscar Smith ***.

But one thing for Oscar Smith, Josh Sweat is the best prospect in nation. Just a straight up freakazoid.

Advertisement
Sweat is gassed

He's been the whole squad for Oscar Smith. I think he's the real deal, just having to do too much for his team.

Oh no doubt. I'm a little surprised that they have so many players playing both ways
When you play great teams like Booker T you have to get your best players on the field no matter what. Sweat alone couldn't beat Booker T like he may have other schools. You have to be a complete team to beat Booker T.

Sweat is gassed
I can truly say he is a 5 star..He gave it his all, never gave up. Relentless motor. If he could have focused on just DE he would have been a different player

Really myopic move by his corch. I think the dude played every down of the game. He would have made a much bigger impact if they would have put him at end exclusively.

Anyone here watching American Heritage game tomorrow?

Wanna see how Snelson does.

As well as Gibson, Tarvarus, Johnson and Slaton.

Advertisement
Sweat from what I read is a once in a decade type of athlete and i feel for him that he has to do so much on his team. I cant describe how much I wish we'd hve a chance with him

Sweat from what I read is a once in a decade type of athlete and i feel for him that he has to do so much on his team. I cant describe how much I wish we'd hve a chance with him

I can't say that his best position is on the defensive side of the ball. His hands and speed are legit. He could be a devastating TE.

Keep tabs on that Booker T freshman right there, didn't catch his name but he looked good. Pick 6 and almost picked another. 2018.

Advertisement
By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. Track star And Brandon all-American corner at the U.

I know UF was better fit for Treon, but still didn't get how he didn't choose us in the end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****, these boys went up to VA and beat one of the best teams in the state and forced them to do a running clock. That's a serious beat down.

By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. And Brandon all-American corner.

I know UF was better fit for Treon, but still didn't get how he didn't choose us in the end.

he will transfer here if/when he gets beat out by Will Grier.

Booker T is legit again. Jesus, just when I thought they would have a slight dropoff.

By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. Track star And Brandon all-American corner at the U.

Business decision

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back