Booker T Washington vs Oscar Smith (VA) Thread

Booker T is legit again. Jesus, just when I thought they would have a slight dropoff.
Once they got the got the transfers from Homestead I knew they would be the best team in Dade. All they needed after that to be was some Dline help and the Devonaire Clarington transfers ended those questions

Advertisement
By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. And Brandon all-American corner.

I know UF was better fit for Treon, but still didn't get how he didn't choose us in the end.

he will transfer here if/when he gets beat out by Will Grier.

Interdasting proposition.

By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. Track star And Brandon all-American corner at the U.

I know UF was better fit for Treon, but still didn't get how he didn't choose us in the end.
Business decision

Your mom makes business decisions nightly

533.gif

Advertisement
By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. Track star And Brandon all-American corner at the U.

Business decision

I guess you had to post that in this thread since you can no longer do it in the Jaquan Johnson thread.

Lol you just answered your own question in that post

Booker T is legit again. Jesus, just when I thought they would have a slight dropoff.
Once they got the got the transfers from Homestead I knew they would be the best team in Dade. All they needed after that to be was some Dline help and the Devonaire Clarington transfers ended those questions

Im not gonna hate but anybody find it hilarious that not just one kid but a group from homestead supposedly moved INTO overtown and are now in BTW district. lemme guess they in the magnet program, lulz

Im not gonna hate but anybody find it hilarious that not just one kid but a group from homestead supposedly moved INTO overtown and are now in BTW district. lemme guess they in the magnet program, lulz

Shhh. Don't tell anyone our secret. The district is making a lot of money from having a perennial national title contender

Advertisement

Business decision

I guess you had to post that in this thread since you can no longer do it in the Jaquan Johnson thread.
I actually edited what I said. I had previously said the Harris family called up UF and asked if they wanted Treon as soon as UF hired Roper. Congrats on Jaquan he made the best decision for him and his family

It is ridiculous but I aint mad at the kids for wanting to get away from the homestead coaches.

By the way. I still don't get how Treon ended up at UF man, Jesus. Harris pipeline to Miami was so strong with Tim Jr. And Brandon all-American corner.

I read that he's already ahead of Grier or it's at least very close

Question now is, what will he do? Change positions and stay, or transfer? QB game is kind of tight in Coral Gables at the moment.

Advertisement

This isn't new lol theres a reason nobody blinked an eye when they all trasnfered

Question now is, what will he do? Change positions and stay, or transfer? QB game is kind of tight in Coral Gables at the moment.

I dont see him coming here tbh. It doesn't seem like a good fit anymore for him especially at qb. Now if he really is challenging Grier then imo Grier sucks more then I thought and he'll possibly have a chance to start next year

I dont see him coming here tbh. It doesn't seem like a good fit anymore for him especially at qb. Now if he really is challenging Grier then imo Grier sucks more then I thought and he'll possibly have a chance to start next year
He is really challenging Grier and it is not because Grier sucks they both are really good.

Advertisement
Is Calloway the same dude who played with Erma Lame last year? If he is I knew he was better than Lame last year. He stood out way more than Lame the times I saw them play.

Is Calloway the same dude who played with Erma Lame last year? If he is I knew he was better than Lame last year. He stood out way more than Lame the times I saw them play.

That's something I heard too. Heard when they were on live TV. Calloway and Davis balled. And Lane was in no mans land that day.

I'm sold on Calloway after last night.

Was already sold on Davante, Clarington and Walton before.

But I didn't see a lot of film on Calloway before, but last night he blew me away. Great hands, very focused, killer instinct, great moves, shifty and elusive and some nice wheels. The screen for the TD and the deep ball for TD was a beauty as well as the dive for the catch. Playmaker.

Calloway going to blow up this year. Could see him blowing up like Speedy Noil did last year in Lousiana. Think this Calloway kid could be what everyone thought Kendall Thompkins was gonna be.

Last edited:

He was on that team last year I think Gilbert Johnson led that Homestead team in catches and yards at WR

Advertisement
Back