Bo or Cook

Which one is a better RB?

• Total voters
Bo may not have the same burst that Cook has, which is elite burst. But Bo is just a flat out genetic freak. Watch the UA game and you'll see.

Advertisement
You cant go wrong with either one but I would rather have Bo because of his size. I'm not concern about Cook we need to handle are business on the defensive side of the ball in recruiting and in turn Cooks explosive plays will be limited.

Bo is a specimen, but t's tough for me to say anybody is better than Cook. He made Dade County look like Kansas.

Wow. Tough one. Probably Cook based on speed and level of competition faced, but I love Bo's talent and size. I hope Bo is a cane

Advertisement
Bo is a true every down RB that you can rely on all game. Cook is more of a one dimensional back....but its a deadly dimension that he possesses.

Bo all day.

Always go with the SoFla kid if its close

Best player in the best area for football talent. Yea I'd go with Cook

Advertisement
as a canes fan and from a canes standpoint- bo, because he fits with our personnel better.
without orange and green glasses- cook.

Bo is a program changer in the sense that he can put the team on his back for an entire game. He is big enough to be a workhorse and be in on every single play while cook will likely get around 20 touches a game, at most

Advertisement
I liked cook more as a safety than RB but he was a stud none the less. If we are talking strictly RB then give me BO.

If this question was asked two weeks ago, it would of been 80/20 in favor of Cook. Now the Bo "MIGHT" visit, now he's better, c'mon shun.

Buddy ain't leaving Tuscaloosa

You guys are insane. Cook is gonna run all over us for 3 years. Future 1st round pick.

BO and it is not even close. Cook might not even have been best rb at his high school. Bo is better in every way unless Cook plays defense. He is a top CB is if went that way. But then again, Bo might be one heck of a LB. If you are saying Cook just to keep him from noles, well that is a thought. But I would still wnat Bo -- Cook would spend a lot of time on the sideline thinking, man that big *** kid can run.

Advertisement
Me personally I would take Cook because his speed is unmatched and best in the country but to put this in perspective......If we were to fast forward to the NFL draft I am almost certain scouts and evaluators would have Bo Scarborough rated higher.

Can't I have both? They are both studs. I would take Cook by a very narrow margin as the better back. Now, as a guy who bleeds orange and green, I'd rather have Bo in our class. He compliments Duke and Year by better.

Bo is committed to BAMA and hasn't to my knowledge even set up an official visit here but he bleeds orange and green??? Please explain how that works to me.

Nevermind, I re-read your post. I get what you were saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back