Bo or Cook

Which one is a better RB?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Don't get me wrong... It's obvious Bo is an athletic "Freak of nature", but I like Cook & Yearby at RB over Bo. I just don't see the natural "RB" instincts you get from a south fla back. He's just bigger & faster than his competition at this point. Would love to have this kid, but think he would be better utilized on def. When I'm looking for a top RB, I wanna see that vision/instincts that you see when you watched Duke, Gore, Yearby, Cook, etc... Don't see that in Bo. Monster athlete, not a RB.

Bo is everything Cook is. Bo is bigger. Cook is faster. I'll take Bo every day and Twice on Saturdays. His speed is elite and he will dominate in college. 3 and out kid.

Advertisement
I have to take Bo for the simple fact that we couldn't stay on the field last year. I would love a guy who you can give the ball to and have him break a tackle to pick up a 3rd & 3 or 3rd & 2. That would also translate into less time that the defense has to be on the field. I would take Cook all day long and would never downplay his abilities because he chose FSU but if we are going to continue to run a pro-style offense we could really use a guy like Bo in the backfield.

I think cook is better but Bo is a better compliment to Duke and Yearby. Both are obviously great players.

Advertisement
Cook all day. Bo may be a great athlete but he's positionless right now. Kind of comparable to James Wilder JR - phenomenal athlete but question mark as to what position he'd play in college. Not too different than DJW - great athlete who excelled at RB in HS but took him a little while to find his true calling at LB. Cook is an elite RB from day 1. JMO.

Cook all day. Bo may be a great athlete but he's positionless right now. Kind of comparable to James Wilder JR - phenomenal athlete but question mark as to what position he'd play in college. Not too different than DJW - great athlete who excelled at RB in HS but took him a little while to find his true calling at LB. Cook is an elite RB from day 1. JMO.

Just my opinion but an elite RB isn't a one cut RB. He's fast but so was Lamar Miller. Would you have considered Miller an Elite back? I would not have.

Last edited:

Just my opinion but an elite RB isn't a one cut RB. He's fast but so was Lamar Miller. Would you have considered Miller an Elite back? I would not have.

Lamar is a good comparison but I like Cook's film better. Anyway, we'll see.

Advertisement
Let's be honest, if Scarborough was committed to FSU and Cook was sniffing around UM most of the people picking Bo would be picking Cook.

Advertisement
cook. not close

lol

4.gif~original

Well since Cook is already at FSU, its a no brainer Bo! I see it like this if your at eh club and the baddest woman I was on in the club leaves with another person, I would have to rebound. So, if I see a woman who has now caught my interest and I have a chance at her, I'm going in on her. You win some you lose some, but in the end you win with a catch like Bo. No homo tho!

then only reason people say cook is because he runs a tenth of a second faster than Bo. Bo will be the better back.

Advertisement
Back