Bo or Cook

Which one is a better RB?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Bo isnt outrunnin cfb players especially elite defenses, cfb speed makes rbs slower. Cook all day

I wonder what the results would've been if I had made this poll now, with us knowing Bo isn't coming.

Advertisement
Bo reminds me of Marcus Lattimore a lil bit

nothing like lattimore, marcus had a shot to be one of the best but those two injuries are pretty devastating. Kid has a work ethic like one other, very strong willed, and exudes confidence and leadership.

Cook... He is just a gifted running back... The kid is the "Natural" on the football field... I thought his game compared to CJ Spiller but I think he may be better and that's saying a lot... Who's better than CJ Spiller? Haha the kid is the truth!

Advertisement
Can I change my pick to Cook now that Bo isn't coming?

/kidding

//sort of

Exactly. That's why this poll is so skewed. Bo has interest in Miami, the fans thinks he is better than Barry Sanders. Bo now has no interest in Miami, he is average and no way better than Cook. Message board crootin', gotta love it!

Can I change my pick to Cook now that Bo isn't coming?

/kidding

//sort of

Exactly. That's why this poll is so skewed. Bo has interest in Miami, the fans thinks he is better than Barry Sanders. Bo now has no interest in Miami, he is average and no way better than Cook. Message board crootin', gotta love it!

If I had a choice I would still pick Cook. Regardless, I just like him better.

Advertisement
Cook is insane but bo hasn't gotten a chance to play d1 ball yet. He's enrolling in jan I believe

Advertisement
Bo runs a 4.59. Both are elite talents.

Bo is much better catching the ball I do not think he is a better runner than cook. Bo has nice bend when running through in between the tackles. Cook has a burst that can't be matched by any other back in the country. And for all those that haven't seen cook play live, dude runs hard as **** and is not afraid of contact. Can't go wrong with either.

Haven't seen Bo play to make the choice.

/ would take probably take cook

:fistbump:

Bo runs a 4.59. Both are elite talents.

Bo is much better catching the ball I do not think he is a better runner than cook. Bo has nice bend when running through in between the tackles. Cook has a burst that can't be matched by any other back in the country. And for all those that haven't seen cook play live, dude runs hard as **** and is not afraid of contact. Can't go wrong with either.

Haven't seen Bo play to make the choice.

/ would take probably take cook

:fistbump:
I've seen Bo play in person. Kid is a faster version of derrick henry he's gonna put in work next year and I'd take him over cook. Only worry is he's injury prone

Bo = karlos williams. Great athlete but no instincts to have a position

Advertisement
Back