Blustein has Jaquan Johnson as No. 1 HS player in So. FL

may be the best db class in s.fla history...literally

Davante Davis is a BEAST of a cb in the Cromartie mold 6'2-6'3 180 and dude doesnt even get talked about in this db group.....he looked better than Ermon Lane, Q Wilson in the Homestead-USCHOOL game from last yr.....

No way Golden and comp can f*ck up this db class....i mean its LOADED.....St Thomas two starting cbs this yr are bigger than most colleges..including ours...literally.

Advertisement
Scarlett is way too high imo

I'd have Cronkite and Causey higher on that list

Davente Davis is the worst ranking. Best DB in a really solid class imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gibson #3?

Larry done lost it.

Nobody knows South Florida recruiting like Larry !! Unlike the majority of us and analyst who watch highlights he actually goes to the games and watches these kids and the impact they have on games. He is as credible as anybody covering SF and I agree with his list. Gibson right now is very raw! He is a 5 star because of his potential and athleticism . He can either be a boom or bust. Jaquan Johnson deserves to be number 1 for the impact he has on games . Has that Tebow effect where he can motivate his entire team and put them on his back and will them to victory wether it be on offense or defense. Big time prospect and a must have for us this cycle!!

Last edited:
We are getting Irvin. Get Johnson and Irvin on board early and them recruiting for the school.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Johnson, SBB, Irvin, Ridley, and Cronkite need to be gets for 2015 IMO. SBB in Johnson in the same secondary with Irvin and Ridley at WR and Cronkite at RB would be amazing. Gibson would be great(as a WR) but not a QB.

Advertisement
Dude. If we don't end up with ATLEAST 12-13 of those players... we failed in 2015.

240.gif

Advertisement
Back