Blustein has Jaquan Johnson as No. 1 HS player in So. FL

Advertisement
Gibson #3?

Larry done lost it.

Nobody knows South Florida recruiting like Larry !! Unlike the majority of us and analyst who watch highlights he actually goes to the games and watches these kids and the impact they have on games. He is as credible as anybody covering SF and I agree with his list. Gibson right now is very raw! He is a 5 star because of his potential and athleticism . He can either be a boom or bust. Jaquan Johnson deserves to be number 1 for the impact he has on games . Has that Tebow effect where he can motivate his entire team and put them on his back and will them to victory wether it be on offense or defense. Big time prospect and a must have for us this cycle!!

Goes to the games but doesn't know what he's looking at.

Referees go to alot of games. Maybe we should get their opinions too. Maybe they can become recruiting gurus.

Advertisement
Strachan and Brown are 2 legit OL prospects we should be targeting. Blustein has Strachan rated a little low. I don't mind not having many DT prospects down here this year, when was the last time we landed one (other than Moten)?

Strachan and Brown are 2 legit OL prospects we should be targeting. Blustein has Strachan rated a little low. I don't mind not having many DT prospects down here this year, when was the last time we landed one (other than Moten)?

Was it the 2008 class? Forston. If you including PBC Lewis and Regis too, but Corey King is a more recent DT commit from PBC.

Dude. If we don't end up with ATLEAST 12-13 of those players... we failed in 2015.

Dude u better start lowering expectations right about... Now would probably be good.

On average we land about 5 out of the top 10 south Florida kids since Golden got here. Embrace it. We will only land about 10-12 of these prospects total. Sorry

Advertisement
Dude. If we don't end up with ATLEAST 12-13 of those players... we failed in 2015.

Dude u better start lowering expectations right about... Now would probably be good.

On average we land about 5 out of the top 10 south Florida kids since Golden got here. Embrace it. We will only land about 10-12 of these prospects total. Sorry

10-12 would be incredible, not sure what you're sorry about...

That means we'd prolly have like 4-5 5 stars lol.

imo

Jaquan
Gibson
Ridley
SSB
Tavarus McFadden

are all five stars.

Plus Irvin, Conkrite, Kirby-Lane, Cole, Davis are on the cusp of being 5 stars. They'll be very high 4 stars. We get 10 players from that list, that's a top 3 class in the nation. Add Mikah and a couple more people, were looking at easily the #1.

Last edited:

I hope we can land 10-12 of those. That would be a huge improvement over this past year. We landed maybe 6 of the top 20 in all of south fl this year.

Advertisement
i thought it was only me that waas just......*meh* on Scarlett.

Glad we have others....he is built..extremly built....and stiff imo....his talent level his team is much better than what they go against....as far as a "natural" rb i liked others the last few years more....

ills till recruit the kid thouhh.

dammit another year another top player from Central commited to FSU..i hate to bring it up but this all goes back to Randy ****ting on Freeman and central staff leaving the door open for FSU.

Advertisement
dammit another year another top player from Central commited to FSU..i hate to bring it up but this all goes back to Randy ****ting on Freeman and central staff leaving the door open for FSU.

Golden and Coley just needs to do their jobs and close it.

imo

Jaquan
Gibson
Ridley
SSB
Tavarus McFadden

are all five stars.

Plus Irvin, Conkrite, Kirby-Lane, Cole, Davis are on the cusp of being 5 stars. They'll be very high 4 stars. We get 10 players from that list, that's a top 3 class in the nation. Add Mikah and a couple more people, were looking at easily the #1.

But it won't end up like that. This year we landed only 6 of the top 30 in SFL in an unprecedented year where there were 4 5* players in SFL: Thomas 5*, Yearby 4*, McDermott 4*, Moten 4*, Darling 4*, Jackson 4*. Everyone else was outside of the top 30. If we land 10 total, we will get something like 3,6,7,9,10,16,20,21,25,28 which will be 5*, 4*,4*,4*,4*,4*,4*,3*,3*,3*. And that's only assuming this staff can pull better than 1/5 of the top 30 players in South Florida this year. All I'm saying is temper expectations.

imo

Jaquan
Gibson
Ridley
SSB
Tavarus McFadden

are all five stars.

But it won't end up like that. This year we landed only 6 of the top 30 in SFL in an unprecedented year where there were 4 5* players in SFL: Thomas 5*, Yearby 4*, McDermott 4*, Moten 4*, Darling 4*, Jackson 4*. Everyone else was outside of the top 30. If we land 10 total, we will get something like 3,6,7,9,10,16,20,21,25,28 which will be 5*, 4*,4*,4*,4*,4*,4*,3*,3*,3*. And that's only assuming this staff can pull better than 1/5 of the top 30 players in South Florida this year. All I'm saying is temper expectations.

***** that. If we don't get at least Jaquan, Irvin, Conkrite, SSB, and Ridley then **** this staff. These players are showing HEAVY interest and as of now they're ours to lose. If we **** this up, it's unforgivable.

Advertisement
Back