Bleeding out

If saban takes him, he’ll get a p5 gig. Saban rehabs guys

Yes, but I think Diaz's rep after his Miami stint is so low that he'll have to start at the bottom rung of the HC ranks. The Saban rehab gets him a chance to be a HC again, but I don't think there is a realistic chance he gets a P5 HC job off the bat even after being laundered by Saban.

Advertisement
Yes, but I think Diaz's rep after his Miami stint is so low that he'll have to start at the bottom rung of the HC ranks. The Saban rehab gets him a chance to be a HC again, but I don't think there is a realistic chance he gets a P5 HC job off the bat even after being laundered by Saban.
Lol check out mike locksley. he Was 2-26 at New Mexico State and 1-5 as an interim hc at md. He didn’t go fcs lol. He got the md gig after serving his team w sabans halfway house

Advertisement
Manny schedule to be on Joe Rose in the morning and 1 pm at the school so he here another week it looks like
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Advertisement
"... This brings me to my question…..why not not end this?...

... Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program?... "
Most humans have a difficult time processing and acting upon what they deem the unthinkable.

Well documented that passengers did in fact rearrainge deck chairs on the Titanic. Out intel community dismissed 9/11 attack tactics/techniques/procedures. FFS, DoD alone had at least 9 Pandemic Plans since 2007, yet here we are.

From Blake to Frenk to the incompetent amoeba masquerading as BoT members, they see the crash coming, yet don't have the fortitude to turn the wheel. Remember the kid who got bullied in school and never fought back at all against the tormentors? People stuck in awful marriages or have an out of control kid? Happens all the **** time, and tragically so.

The act of change is feared more/discounted more than maintaining an untenable/unprepared status quo. That is Miami's BoT.

A few of us said this since forever... a 2-4 W season was a distinct possibility under Manuela. The dashboard lights were glaring as soon as they chains moved on 4th and 17. Not saying it was definitive, but people scoffed. "Loon" thinking our Canes would lose to Mich St. Whose bugs bunny now?

and yet here we are.

The bleeding will only stop once the level of status quo pain exceeds the fear/malaise towards actual change.

From what I remember in biology, amoeba don't have nerve endings, so we might want to get comfy on this Hurricane HC train....

Last edited:
you can understand the confusion of you saying him being fired already happened, but it will also happen in the future….
I think I’ve been clear in this thread. My response to angry Ibis was pretty self explanatory Imo. The original post in this thread was also. My question was why wait if everyone already knows the end result?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully what's happening is similar to when Golden had to go. Blake didn't want fire him and was essentially told to by the bot (what I've read here?). Now, Blake doesn't want to fire Diaz either.. similar to Golden but this time add in his fate is tied to Diaz. The hopefully part is that the bot fires Blake this time because he's really the problem (can't hire, can't fire either), and tells Diaz he's done at the end of the year. Then we get a new AD who can hire the replacement. The bot needs to step up and show us they're loyal to the brand and not their buddies like Blake.

I think it's semantics. A super rich booster might not be on the BOT but you wouldn't want to **** him or her off either. It wouldn't be smart to make an enemy out of Diaz Sr.
I could see at least some BoT members not wanting "blood on their hands" considering the position Sr holds presently. Naive of us to think otherwise.

Advertisement
Devils bargain hypothetical...

Would you accept if Blake James was moved out of the AD job to fundraising, Diaz became AD with no football responsibilities , and Highsmith was brought in as head of football ops but didn't answer to the AD?
No bro, no more failing upward for Diaz.

Advertisement
Back