Bleeding out

Here is an idea. Next game, somebody start a F Julio chant in the South Endzone

F Blake chant in the North

See who is the loudest
Good idea, unfortunately it won't be to loud, you probably have 30 fans in North end, and 32 in the South end

Advertisement
Yep. Our program is a **** embarrassment to P5 college football. No leadership, no direction and no accountability.

Our stupid administration is going to sit on their hands and let this get worse and worse. And for what? Why? There is absolutely no justifiable reason to leave Manny in as HC and Blake as AD.

It’ll just be more turmoil and embarrassment for all to see which will further damage our reputation, which is already damaged by our years of mediocrity.

LSU has done the right thing. Just end it and be clear. Can Blake and Manny so we can get out in front of FSU and UF who will both be pushing out their head coaches within the next year or two.

There is no advantage to waiting!
It is amazing that most of college football sees the U as quintessential for college football, and our administration is so ho hum about the program.

the underclassmen. Its noticeable how hard they play with a certain passion. Meanwhile guys like Bolden...
Totally agree, but at the same time, when did Blden lose his passion all of the sudden last year. Dude was a warrior vs Clemson and up until that point, then totally went sideways around Pitt or soon after. This is the issue with the program forever, kids get worse over time, not better.

I guess it’s all a matter of perspective right? Greatest show ever until the last season. We had the greatest run ever in college football too probably lol
But I've only been alive since the 6th season :( now I'm stuck with the ****** last two lol.

Advertisement
Now that SUCKS. Those first 5 or 6 seasons in real time were like a world wide church session, everybody tuned in. I will say tho I have a friend who worked on the prequel that’s dropping and she said it feels like the early GOT again
GoTs had a noticeable dip in quality after Season 4. It turned into SyFy Saturday afternoon trash after Season 5.

GoTs had a noticeable dip in quality after Season 4. It turned into SyFy Saturday afternoon trash after Season 5.
Yeah I’m not mad at that. I personally loved everything until 6. But I knew where it was headed like episode 1 of 6

Yeah I’m not mad at that. I personally loved everything until 6. But I knew where it was headed like episode 1 of 6
Lot of similarities to Miami tbf.

D&D had the hottest thing on the market, but had their heads turned by a promised Star Wars trilogy and couldn't wait to drop GOT fast enough. A bit like us and the Harvard of the South nonsense.

Lot of similarities to Miami tbf.

D&D had the hottest thing on the market, but had their heads turned by a promised Star Wars trilogy and couldn't wait to drop GOT fast enough. A bit like us and the Harvard of the South nonsense.
Oh yeah I always use GOT quotes on this site for that line of thinking.

Advertisement
Austin Powers Movie GIF

Its not so much that you're wasting my time its just when your just repeating the same things everythinf thread and there is already 10+ threads with the ssme message the board basically because trash. So I get it people want to vent but when do you say enough is enough Im not doing anything constructive to solve the problem and I'm bringing zero substance??? Again nothing against you but the same threads over and over are basically killing the board
lol what you view as killing the board is pretty much what makes a sports message board… Well… a sports message board in my opinion. People venting and discussing the same or similar topics over and over again. What you see as unconstructive, is just a matter of everyday release for some. So really this sounds like a personal issue for you, and how you choose to constructively use your time.

Since I’ve joined/started lurking, the board has been this way, and literally every other sports board I’ve been on is the same deal. Every post is a variant of a recycled post. Real insiders/fake insiders feeding people info, Excessive vitriol when the team is doing poorly, over confidence when they’re not, hypocrites/crazies, an excessive amount of bad takes, a few good takes, and a bunch of fans who just want their voices heard… So when I see “this board is dying” or something is “killing” it, I think hyperbole, because things aren’t going the way the person saying it wants it to go...

The negativity on here is excessive, step away. Sometimes I add to it, sometimes I down right ignore the board after some losses, but when we win, I look forward to the “Mallory is the best tight end in the country” takes..

Advertisement
The show and dialogue went to crap once they got past the point of the books.
It did - every great scene in the TV show is ripped straight from the books.

Here's the thing that annoyed me though - George RR Martin gave them the outline of the books (I don't actually think he knows how it's going to end) and HBO were THROWING money at D&D.

Why not hire the best writers in Hollywood, lock them in a room and finish the series well? Run short of money? Ditch a random dragon scene.

You'd be ******* legends in the business and could do whatever you wanted. Instead they're both pariahs.

It did - every great scene in the TV show is ripped straight from the books.

Here's the thing that annoyed me though - George RR Martin gave them the outline of the books (I don't actually think he knows how it's going to end) and HBO were THROWING money at D&D.

Why not hire the best writers in Hollywood, lock them in a room and finish the series well? Run short of money? Ditch a random dragon scene.

You'd be ******* legends in the business and could do whatever you wanted. Instead they're both pariahs.
I know he gave it to them because they figured out Jon Snow was who he was and the clue was in the name of the books (a Son(g) of Fire and Ice). I don't know. I think the showrunners got bored and were ready to move on. At that point they should have delegated it out. The writing was bad bad bad but the decisions like 6 episode seasons made a lot of it pointless. Everything got rushed and all nuance and detail got scrapped. Like the earlier season scenes with Arya and the Hound just walking and talking. The soul of the characters was lost. To be fair, it is not like George Martin did them any favors with his speed and lack of focus.

What did we sacrifice for the greatest football team in college football history? I swear it feels like someone voodoo person said, “I’ll give you the greatest team ever and a championship but in return your program will have to die “

We must have made the deal with the Devil
This^. I’ve thought this HAD TO BE the case🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
If Mallory doesn't drop the sure TD, Borrgales is a couple inches to the right and we don't have the tipped ball yesterday at the end, we would very likely have won those games and be in top ten. The irony of it all.
It's not really irony. When you put yourself into those situations versus inferior teams you're going to get some bad breaks sometimes.

It's not really irony. When you put yourself into those situations versus inferior teams you're going to get some bad breaks sometimes.
The difference between good teams and bad teams is good teams normally always make that play. Bad teams rarely do. We miss tons of tackles , drop passes , miss easy throws and have too many penalties. We’re a bad team and badly coached

The difference between good teams and bad teams is good teams normally always make that play. Bad teams rarely do. We miss tons of tackles , drop passes , miss easy throws and have too many penalties. We’re a bad team and badly coached
It's a very fair point

Advertisement
Back