Bleeding out

I'll make anyone (even Cribby) a $500 cash bet that if Miami wins out, Manny will NOT be fired.

Sadly, it's too unlikely to happen so the bet would never be completed.
Get out of here and go back to the Hecht. Your boy Manure failed and that means you all lost. So stop wasting your time on here even though it’s probably your job trying to change a narrative that’s already been set in stone. Manure is gone and you’d be better off looking for your next job like Trob is. Unless you want to go down on the boat with Mandy holding hands drowning together. It’s your choice sport!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is giving me the 2014 vibes, when we all thought Golden was gone, especially after the stunt he pulled on Blake in 2013 by Awoling, trying to back door a PSU gig. Went 2-4 to end the season, and we retained an apathetic Golden…and we know the results.

Crazy thing is, this schedule outside of Bama, set us up Nicely to go to the ACCCG. Next season?? We have A&M on the road, a more than likely resurgent Clemson on the road, along w/ our arch nemesis UNC, & VT on the road. Last thing we need is an apathetic, demoralized Diaz coaching us next season.

This is giving me the 2014 vibes, when we all thought Golden was gone, especially after the stunt he pulled on Blake in 2013 by Awoling, trying to back door a PSU gig. Went 2-4 to end the season, and we retained an apathetic Golden…and we know the results.

Crazy thing is, this schedule outside of Bama, set us up Nicely to go to the ACCCG. Next season?? We have A&M on the road, a more than likely resurgent Clemson on the road, along w/ our arch nemesis UNC, & VT on the road. Last thing we need is an apathetic, demoralized Diaz coaching us next season.
He’s a goner, Rell. Too much smoke.

Advertisement
Or, because Manny is family, they're trying to handle this with as much dignity as possible by giving him a soft landing somewhere. It doesn't pay to publicly humiliate the son of a BOT member.

I firmly believe wheels are in motion. If Blake ends up also being a casualty, we'll be in a better place.
Lemonis didn’t become a billionaire by being a dumbass. I believe his message was cryptic and purposely worded to address a broad audience.

Advertisement
This is where we are.

1. The players know manny is fired.

2. The staff knows they’re fired.

3. The fans knows also know they’re fired.

So my question is why are they just letting this bleed out? It’s just more proof how the simplest things bust their ***. No matter how simple or obvious the decision they’ll ***** it up.

The program is out of control , it’s full of toxicity and drama. We pretty much have a substitute teacher in a class full of kids who are checked out and over it. Coaches are walking out of meetings, players are going awol and the staff isn’t exactly hitting the road hard with recruiting. They’re more concerned with their next gig.

This brings me to my question…..why not not end this? Let the players at least have an answer to the obvious, That way they can cut lose and play without that bs hovering over their heads. There’s still something to play for, and the coastal is still there to be had. Will we likely win it? Nah, but stranger things have happened. Especially when dealing with younger guys playing for something.

It also allows the search to start and coaches / agents can start reaching out. More jobs are coming open and soon, why wait to add Miami to the list?

I posted a thread after the loss to Uva “. I posted that because there was no better time for the change, You had a bye week to make the adjustment and still be able to prepare for Uva. But in typical Miami fashion they made the wrong decision.

Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program? On second thought don't answer that.
Miami football and baseball blow. The school does not care. The only thing keeping Miami from the A10 is the check.

Of course it was. My guess is fanbase was only smallest part of intended audience.
If you’re not aware, Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR truck series. I say this because of your mention about the fanbase being a small part of his audience. Being the title sponsor of that series, he surely understands the importance of the fans. If not, maybe he ain’t so smart or lives in a million dollar bubble.

Advertisement
O knew he was fired before the game yesterday , manny also knows he’s done. One school actually has their **** together

Do you think the possibility exist that the reason he hasn’t been fired is because Blake is on the chopping block and there’s really no one to fire him right now.

If you’re not aware, Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR truck series. I say this because of your mention about the fanbase being a small part of his audience. Being the title sponsor of that series, he surely understands the importance of the fans. If not, maybe he ain’t so smart or lives in a million dollar bubble.
Don't disagree, however he is speaking as a BoT member* and not to NASCAR.

You do make a fair point.

*NO he doesn't have the luxury of hiding behind "my personal opinion". Anyone who understands knows it just doesn't work that way.

Don't disagree, however he is speaking as a BoT member* and not to NASCAR.

You do make a fair point.

*NO he doesn't have the luxury of hiding behind "my personal opinion". Anyone who understands knows it just doesn't work that way.
I understand he’s not talking to NASCAR. That’s as obvious as the nose on my face. My point was his company sponsors a sport (debatable) that relies heavily on fan support thus he should have some inclination about the importance of our fans.

Advertisement
Back