Bleeding out

This is where we are.

1. The players know manny is fired.

2. The staff knows they’re fired.

3. The fans knows also know they’re fired.

So my question is why are they just letting this bleed out? It’s just more proof how the simplest things bust their ***. No matter how simple or obvious the decision they’ll ***** it up.

The program is out of control , it’s full of toxicity and drama. We pretty much have a substitute teacher in a class full of kids who are checked out and over it. Coaches are walking out of meetings, players are going awol and the staff isn’t exactly hitting the road hard with recruiting. They’re more concerned with their next gig.

This brings me to my question…..why not not end this? Let the players at least have an answer to the obvious, That way they can cut lose and play without that bs hovering over their heads. There’s still something to play for, and the coastal is still there to be had. Will we likely win it? Nah, but stranger things have happened. Especially when dealing with younger guys playing for something.

It also allows the search to start and coaches / agents can start reaching out. More jobs are coming open and soon, why wait to add Miami to the list?

I posted a thread after the loss to Uva “. I posted that because there was no better time for the change, You had a bye week to make the adjustment and still be able to prepare for Uva. But in typical Miami fashion they made the wrong decision.

Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program? On second thought don't answer that.
Sorry if I'm late, but what coaches walked out of meetings?

Advertisement
Someone over there is a leader with vision and anticipation. Wish we had a fraction of that over here.
I think the AD at LSU is named Scott Woodward and he pretty much has Carte Blanche to do what is necessary to make ALL their programs top notch.He just spent a ton of money to get Kim Mulkey from Baylor and pretty much every sport has a new or semi new venue to play in.
He wasn’t on the O bandwagon but was ASKED by a lot of top money people to make O the HC because he is from the area and was a great recruiter.They figured if they put decent coordinators around him ( which they did by paying big money) he’d be ok…..problem is Aranda left and Brady went to the pros.
He wasn’t gonna be put in the position again of hiring someone he didn’t want and when he got the chance ( now) he was gonna make his move.

I could see at least some BoT members not wanting "blood on their hands" considering the position Sr holds presently. Naive of us to think otherwise.
This! I don’t think they will fire him until his poor performance gives those BOT members that supported his hiring in exchange for political influence enough cover with Sr to say they had no choice but to support getting rid of him. Will likely happen after we lose to NCST and Pitt knocking us out of any Corstel fantasies. May happen before if we have a really bad loss to State.

Advertisement
Or, because Manny is family, they're trying to handle this with as much dignity as possible by giving him a soft landing somewhere. It doesn't pay to publicly humiliate the son of a BOT member.

I firmly believe wheels are in motion. If Blake ends up also being a casualty, we'll be in a better place.
Daddy Diaz isn’t on the BOT.

Its not so much that you're wasting my time its just when your just repeating the same things everythinf thread and there is already 10+ threads with the ssme message the board basically because trash. So I get it people want to vent but when do you say enough is enough Im not doing anything constructive to solve the problem and I'm bringing zero substance??? Again nothing against you but the same threads over and over are basically killing the board
1634525764255.gif

This is where we are.

1. The players know manny is fired.

2. The staff knows they’re fired.

3. The fans knows also know they’re fired.

So my question is why are they just letting this bleed out? It’s just more proof how the simplest things bust their ***. No matter how simple or obvious the decision they’ll ***** it up.

The program is out of control , it’s full of toxicity and drama. We pretty much have a substitute teacher in a class full of kids who are checked out and over it. Coaches are walking out of meetings, players are going awol and the staff isn’t exactly hitting the road hard with recruiting. They’re more concerned with their next gig.

This brings me to my question…..why not not end this? Let the players at least have an answer to the obvious, That way they can cut lose and play without that bs hovering over their heads. There’s still something to play for, and the coastal is still there to be had. Will we likely win it? Nah, but stranger things have happened. Especially when dealing with younger guys playing for something.

It also allows the search to start and coaches / agents can start reaching out. More jobs are coming open and soon, why wait to add Miami to the list?

I posted a thread after the loss to Uva “. I posted that because there was no better time for the change, You had a bye week to make the adjustment and still be able to prepare for Uva. But in typical Miami fashion they made the wrong decision.

Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program? On second thought don't answer that.
Jesus

Advertisement
Yes, but I think Diaz's rep after his Miami stint is so low that he'll have to start at the bottom rung of the HC ranks. The Saban rehab gets him a chance to be a HC again, but I don't think there is a realistic chance he gets a P5 HC job off the bat even after being laundered by Saban.
I can picture sliding Manny relishing Wednesday night MACtion

I think it's pretty obvious for Miami to be officially eliminated from the coastal before Diaz gets the boot publicly. BOT, Administration, Diaz, and staff all know that the coastal is lost and that's what makes this all frustrating. We trust our eyes. We can see that Miami isn't going to go from last place in the coastal to first place not with a FR QB, a terrible OL, and a defense that virgin-high schooler-reformedsteven could score on. Diaz is toast. When Miami is officially eliminated from the coastal, I expect an announcement. Stupid and lame that we have to wait for it, but that's our lot.

I think the AD at LSU is named Scott Woodward and he pretty much has Carte Blanche to do what is necessary to make ALL their programs top notch.He just spent a ton of money to get Kim Mulkey from Baylor and pretty much every sport has a new or semi new venue to play in.
He wasn’t on the O bandwagon but was ASKED by a lot of top money people to make O the HC because he is from the area and was a great recruiter.They figured if they put decent coordinators around him ( which they did by paying big money) he’d be ok…..problem is Aranda left and Brady went to the pros.
He wasn’t gonna be put in the position again of hiring someone he didn’t want and when he got the chance ( now) he was gonna make his move.
He didn’t want O. He also forced O to hire new asssitanrs after the bo pelini hire. Apparently O never even fully interviewed him and linehan

Advertisement
He didn’t want O. He also forced O to hire new asssitanrs after the bo pelini hire. Apparently O never even fully interviewed him and linehan
Yep and he’s been looking for an opening to get rid of O and with everything on and off the field he got his chance…plus very few of the people that pushed O on him are not there backing O now….I keep hearing that Bill O’Brien Is his first choice but that’s just here say from people I know..

Advertisement
If anyone on the defensive side of the ball even remotely knew how to tackle we'd most likely be 5-1. That's the most damning part to me. If your head coach is a DC and unable to either teach or inspire his players to do the most basic action in the game, then he is a failure. Watching Sam Howell pinball off of countless defenders just to waltz into the endzone was sickening. I guess the though of wrapping up just didn't occur to them.
pushing tv land GIF by YoungerTV

So you're telling me this isn't tackling?

Is this going to be similar to how ****** the last season of that show was? Cause if so I don't want to be a part of it lol.
I guess it’s all a matter of perspective right? Greatest show ever until the last season. We had the greatest run ever in college football too probably lol

Advertisement
Back