Bleeding out

Advertisement
College Football GIF by LSU Tigers
GEAUX ED!!

Advertisement

I'd say you can't question the loyalty of the fans that have sat here watching and supporting this program for 20 years now despite the ineptitude of all of those involved in the decision making. We've all sat here and watched as individuals like Lemonis continue to run this program into the ground and yet we are still here voicing our opinions, begging for them to improve the program that we so dearly love.

We know what loyalty is Lemonis. It seems much more than you even do.

Its not so much that you're wasting my time its just when your just repeating the same things everythinf thread and there is already 10+ threads with the ssme message the board basically because trash. So I get it people want to vent but when do you say enough is enough Im not doing anything constructive to solve the problem and I'm bringing zero substance??? Again nothing against you but the same threads over and over are basically killing the board
AHURT - did you not read the other post on this thread in which he already told you what has happened? JFC!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
What did we sacrifice for the greatest football team in college football history? I swear it feels like someone voodoo person said, “I’ll give you the greatest team ever and a championship but in return your program will have to die “

We must have made the deal with the Devil
And then the devil herself,all 5 ft 200lbs of her showed up to make sure promises were kept…

Devils bargain hypothetical...

Would you accept if Blake James was moved out of the AD job to fundraising, Diaz became AD with no football responsibilities , and Highsmith was brought in as head of football ops but didn't answer to the AD?
What would be the freaking point of this cluster? Why would manny be AD over all other sports other than the one he has experience with? Genius…

Advertisement
Devils bargain hypothetical...

Would you accept if Blake James was moved out of the AD job to fundraising, Diaz became AD with no football responsibilities , and Highsmith was brought in as head of football ops but didn't answer to the AD?
**** me, how much pull does Diaz Sr have in Miami to make THAT happen!?

What would be the freaking point of this cluster? Why would manny be AD over all other sports other than the one he has experience with? Genius…

His experience with college football is debatable... I think he used to break down film of girls volleyball when he was an intern for ESPN.

Advertisement
Back