Bleeding out

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211017-142158_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Honestly, I don't think the LSU "leaky" situation is anything we should wish for. It's been handled badly, is likely to get worse, and is not going to get them a great coach or the top recruits any time soon, as a result.

If there were a serious search underway for an AD replacement (and that's what the Manny firing is waiting on) it seems this would also leak out... discussions about reorg and $, buyouts, sending "feelers" towards possible replacements, etc... we would likely get wind of. Sadly, other than maybe someone on the BOT or admin chatting amiably with Alonzo, I wouldn't bet the AD-gone scenario is well underway.

Bottom line, it really doesn't accomplish much to can Manny now (even "secretly") - and hate to say this, but if the young players strut their stuff enough and we happen to win out (it's not impossible) - Manny will NOT be gone that soon.

Advertisement
This is where we are.

1. The players know manny is fired.

2. The staff knows they’re fired.

3. The fans knows also know they’re fired.

So my question is why are they just letting this bleed out? It’s just more proof how the simplest things bust their ***. No matter how simple or obvious the decision they’ll ***** it up.

The program is out of control , it’s full of toxicity and drama. We pretty much have a substitute teacher in a class full of kids who are checked out and over it. Coaches are walking out of meetings, players are going awol and the staff isn’t exactly hitting the road hard with recruiting. They’re more concerned with their next gig.

This brings me to my question…..why not not end this? Let the players at least have an answer to the obvious, That way they can cut lose and play without that bs hovering over their heads. There’s still something to play for, and the coastal is still there to be had. Will we likely win it? Nah, but stranger things have happened. Especially when dealing with younger guys playing for something.

It also allows the search to start and coaches / agents can start reaching out. More jobs are coming open and soon, why wait to add Miami to the list?

I posted a thread after the loss to Uva “. I posted that because there was no better time for the change, You had a bye week to make the adjustment and still be able to prepare for Uva. But in typical Miami fashion they made the wrong decision.

Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program? On second thought don't answer that.
I don’t think manny is gone
Manny is telling Blake that he is 2 fgs away from 4-2 with his two losses being to bama and an undefeated top 10 much state

If he beats FSU
Hhe gets next year at a minimum

This son of a *****!!!! More loyal to these ******* L’s instead of showing loyalty to a winning culture….

Fake *** bar rescue imposter.
Loyalty, quotas, social equity, and political value matter more than talent and performance. The people running this university are no different than the ones running this country. Cut from the same cloth.

Advertisement
I’m all for firing Manny today but don’t want Blake involved. That’s why the AD search scenario attracts me.

I just don’t want this lingering in December and ESD.

Advertisement
We only lost by 3.
If Mallory doesn't drop the sure TD, Borrgales is a couple inches to the right and we don't have the tipped ball yesterday at the end, we would very likely have won those games and be in top ten. The irony of it all.

Keep Manny. Fire Manny. I'm pretty much over the U. I'm tired of caring about a University that could give a f*ck about it's fans. They're still cashing checks that the 80's teams helped write. How can they not see that the luster is off the brand and now starting to be heavily tarnished. Eventually us fans from the glory days will be gone and they'll regret not maintaining the "U".

Advertisement
Back