Bleeding out

Advertisement
What did we sacrifice for the greatest football team in college football history? I swear it feels like someone voodoo person said, “I’ll give you the greatest team ever and a championship but in return your program will have to die “

We must have made the deal with the Devil

Last edited:
Manny just needs more time. Look at our younger guys and their performance. I admit it is taking longer than I originally thought it would but Manny will turn this team around. Don't lose faith.
1634493957831.gif

Advertisement
Lemonis on Twitter saying everything is fine, BOT don’t care about football, this school is a joke.
Are you talking about last year or this year? I'm on a plane and Twitter isn't working for some reason.

Manny just needs more time. Look at our younger guys and their performance. I admit it is taking longer than I originally thought it would but Manny will turn this team around. Don't lose faith.
It’s sad that you’re trolling at the program’s lowest point in its history. And if you honestly believe manny is the answer, than I just feel sorry for you.

Advertisement
Yep. Our program is a **** embarrassment to P5 college football. No leadership, no direction and no accountability.

Our stupid administration is going to sit on their hands and let this get worse and worse. And for what? Why? There is absolutely no justifiable reason to leave Manny in as HC and Blake as AD.

It’ll just be more turmoil and embarrassment for all to see which will further damage our reputation, which is already damaged by our years of mediocrity.

LSU has done the right thing. Just end it and be clear. Can Blake and Manny so we can get out in front of FSU and UF who will both be pushing out their head coaches within the next year or two.

There is no advantage to waiting!

Advertisement
It’s the Coaches walking out of meetings for me. My gawd this **** is bad. Leads me to believe they have no final say in who plays the most in their position groups. Can’t imagine T-Rob analyzing the play of Kinchens and Bolden like yea Bolden gives us the best position to win.
I've been saying this since last year!!!! Has to be Manny

I’m hoping they’re working on a deal for a new AD. Once agreed, Blake and Diaz are fired same day. New AD starts fresh.

Hoping…
This is my thinking too.. Too many people are intimating that there are "things" going on behind the scenes.. Think about it: if Manny is fired, who is sitting down with the team and talking to them? Who's going to get the younger guys to hang on and wait for the new staff? No one wants Blake James involved in that. It makes sense to move him out of football first - or fire him, it doesn't matter. But get someone in who will be involved in the program who can keep the team together until a coach is hired.

maybe the LSU news will push the process along. It does feel like something is going on...

Advertisement
My take is slightly different. Yes the end is inevitable and it seems bizarre to keep Manny at the helm another day out of ceremony or whatever. But I actually saw some guys play like they gave a sh*t yesterday. Actually show some toughness, pride, and love for the game. Of course it was still overall horribly undisciplined football for the most part but it was nice seeing guys actually seem to care at times. There's enough here to work with for the right staff. Why not get that process started now?
That was all younger players, upperclassmen that have been in this program more than a single season didn’t give a ****. That is very telling.

Advertisement
Back