Bleeding out

Advertisement
Manny just needs more time. Look at our younger guys and their performance. I admit it is taking longer than I originally thought it would but Manny will turn this team around. Don't lose faith.
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

This is where we are.

1. The players know manny is fired.

2. The staff knows they’re fired.

3. The fans knows also know they’re fired.

So my question is why are they just letting this bleed out? It’s just more proof how the simplest things bust their ***. No matter how simple or obvious the decision they’ll ***** it up.

The program is out of control , it’s full of toxicity and drama. We pretty much have a substitute teacher in a class full of kids who are checked out and over it. Coaches are walking out of meetings, players are going awol and the staff isn’t exactly hitting the road hard with recruiting. They’re more concerned with their next gig.

This brings me to my question…..why not not end this? Let the players at least have an answer to the obvious, That way they can cut lose and play without that bs hovering over their heads. There’s still something to play for, and the coastal is still there to be had. Will we likely win it? Nah, but stranger things have happened. Especially when dealing with younger guys playing for something.

It also allows the search to start and coaches / agents can start reaching out. More jobs are coming open and soon, why wait to add Miami to the list?

I posted a thread after the loss to Uva “. I posted that because there was no better time for the change, You had a bye week to make the adjustment and still be able to prepare for Uva. But in typical Miami fashion they made the wrong decision.

Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program? On second thought don't answer that.
Here’s the problem. The fans don’t know he’s fired. We talk about it on a message board, but there’s zero conviction and transparency. At this point all we know is Manny is still here and we SUCK

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny just needs more time. Look at our younger guys and their performance. I admit it is taking longer than I originally thought it would but Manny will turn this team around. Don't lose faith.
Even if you were serious (which I doubt you are), the unit most attached to Manny (our defense) has regressed each year under his watch and is embarrassing to watch and is lacking in basic fundamentals. That, alone, is enough to pull the plug and I haven’t even mentioned the recruiting failures and general program toxicity.

Why would it? They don't care what LSU does.
Disagree. They were forced to respond to comments made on national tv about how there is a glaring lack of commitment to the football
program at Miami. It’s not about LSU, it’s about the national media watching a trend of other schools making real moves when their programs are underperforming while our school does nada.
Let’s see what VT does after they lose their next game. The administration was clearly bothered by Herbstreit’s comments

Advertisement
You got USC & LSU in full search mode for a new coach before we let go of Manny. This is crazy
I think we're in full search mode for an AD, but I think the reason they can't announce it until they have a replacement is:

1. They'd need to negotiate a separation agreement with Blake.

2. The other employees of the Athletic Department need to keep doing their job.

Most companies do not publicly fire a CEO without a replacement in mind unless there is a crazy scandal. These kind of separations are often kept confidential until a replacement is identified.

Advertisement
This is where we are.

1. The players know manny is fired.

2. The staff knows they’re fired.

3. The fans knows also know they’re fired.

So my question is why are they just letting this bleed out? It’s just more proof how the simplest things bust their ***. No matter how simple or obvious the decision they’ll ***** it up.

The program is out of control , it’s full of toxicity and drama. We pretty much have a substitute teacher in a class full of kids who are checked out and over it. Coaches are walking out of meetings, players are going awol and the staff isn’t exactly hitting the road hard with recruiting. They’re more concerned with their next gig.

This brings me to my question…..why not not end this? Let the players at least have an answer to the obvious, That way they can cut lose and play without that bs hovering over their heads. There’s still something to play for, and the coastal is still there to be had. Will we likely win it? Nah, but stranger things have happened. Especially when dealing with younger guys playing for something.

It also allows the search to start and coaches / agents can start reaching out. More jobs are coming open and soon, why wait to add Miami to the list?

I posted a thread after the loss to Uva “. I posted that because there was no better time for the change, You had a bye week to make the adjustment and still be able to prepare for Uva. But in typical Miami fashion they made the wrong decision.

Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program? On second thought don't answer that.
I predict most of this will be in Barry Jackson's article for us to read and say BuT bUt WhAt BaRrY sAyS iS tHe GoSpEl...

Advertisement
Back