Bleak's Spring QB Evaluations

Only 8 games?!? and lose to the likes of who besides UF? a new regime GT? Duke, who lost their QB and skill position talent? UVA coached by Howdy Duty? VT that has to play both ways bc they have 15 payers currently on the team? FSWho??? Lulu, C'mon man.

We have found ways to lose before.

Advertisement
Still rolling with Tate winning the job but Perry is leading now. One of the three needs to step up and take a leadership role until fall. Workouts, scheduling practices, etc. and that's why my money is on Tate. Perry and Williams haven't shown they'll step up like that. I hope I'm wrong and all three keep pace. It will only benefit the team. Manny said it himself, the coaches will know who QB1 is when the team knows it.

Bleak ain't never lied.

We'll forget that against FSU last year we were down 27-7 at one point and had to rely on the defense getting back-to-back turnovers in FSU's red zone for us coming back in that game. Without those turnovers, we lose to Willie ******* Taggart.
Without those 4 TDs we lose to Willie.

I'd also love to hear my man vern (who I fux w even if I dont agree w him half the time) tell me how Malik had "it" at a much higher level. He threw the ball almost 50 times lol, and still threw less TDs and a pic and was at 40 percent completion, keep in mind Malik had Ahmmon, JT, and Herndon. Still played worse.

Last edited:
The stats are misleading. I don't really care about 2018 stats since it was obvious Rick was done as a playcaller.

Our fans are setting themselves up for disappointment this year. Playcalling alone is not going to solve our problems.

I like Jarren the best, but don't feel there's much difference with any of the 3. They're all somewhere between OK & Mediocre. Not excited about any of them.

A strong defense & running game is probably how we're getting our wins this year.

Advertisement
A strong defense & running game is probably how we're getting our wins this year.
I think it will be like 2017. We will win a bunch of close games in many different ways. And we will blow out teams at home in many different ways.

We have so much talent on offense and aggressive coaches that know how to adjust at halftime. The QB's don't have to play like All-Americans. They just have to make good decisions. With the potential we have at WR and TE I think they will look way better than mediocre. Enos will not accept mediocrity.

Our fans are setting themselves up for disappointment this year. Playcalling alone is not going to solve our problems.

Your right playcalling alone wont solve problems, but scheme will as well as we finally have a coach and OC who will not trot out there and call the same predictable crap play after play

I said at this point in his career and with u knowing he is only a RS Freshman u interpret that as meaning he has peaked? Okay.

I don't even know why I gave u the time honestly. Everytime I'm debating someone you're always acting like a cheerleader liking everything they say. For instance the other day in Nole Tears when the people were clearly wrong about Briles calling plays, u were right there rooting on the losing side.

But I would rather know someone doesn't like me than have a fake friend. So here is what it is. I have zero respect followers. I have zero respect for haters. I don't f*ck with u. If u dont like what I have to say u can mute me. Either way, stay out of my notifications.

For someone that got on a poster taking time to rate your posts dumb, you sure over-analyze a lot of ****.

And I have this thing about posters whom have a propensity for saying stupid **** and just calling them out on it. And let's not even bring up your social media thread, not like that gave anyone on here any insight into the full blown moron that you are.

And if you don't like posters picking your posts apart and get into your feels, maybe this isn't the place for you.

Advertisement
2 of those TDs came because the defense gave him the ball within 10 yard of the endzone. How many drives did he put together?

We wouldn't have been down 20 to begin with if he didnt suck for 55 minutes of the game. Same with rosier against FSU 2 years ago, people want to say OMG he led us to victory! Yet forget he put us in that hole to begin with

Perry alone did not put us in the hole, that was a team effort in the 1st half and early in the 2nd half. He put together the most important drive in the 4th quarter. The one where we took the lead on 2 balls that were absolute dimes that he threw.

Yes, the defense gave him the ball inside FSU red zone twice, but he did what he was suppose to do and got us in the end zone instead of FG's

For someone that got on a poster taking time to rate your posts dumb, you sure over-analyze a lot of ****.

And I have this thing about posters whom have a propensity for saying stupid **** and just calling them out on it. And let's not even bring up your social media thread, not like that gave anyone on here any insight into the full blown moron that you are.

And if you don't like posters picking your posts apart and get into your feels, maybe this isn't the place for you.

The only thing dumb was u agreeing with the side that said Briles didn't call plays. The fact is, he did call plays.

For one, u have never picked my posts apart. EVER. The only thing I have a problem with is haters like u. Followers that agree with everyone that disagrees with me. Not bc the other side is right, but bc they don't like me. Cheerleaders.

If u don't like what I have to say there is always a mute option. But u haven't did that bc u, and many other people on here, are haters. How many times have I replied to any posts u have made? Zero. What u have to say is irrelevant to me.

His troll is to d* ride somebody else’s negative or pessimistic post. He quotes ur than say “you’re always keeping it real yo but this board is going to jump on you for it best friend”

0% chance that would be the case imo. I think Kaaya wouldve entered the portal after the last scrimmage. He never wanted to be in a real competition for the job and Dan Enos would’ve hurt his feelings every time he yelled at him for making a mistake.

Dude, what? I strongly disagree.
He committed to Miami during a log jam of (expected) competition. Stephen Morris was playing his last year, and Kaaya was supposed to redshirt while Ryan William's led the team as a SR. He was expected to be in a 4-way QB battle with Kevin Olsen, Malik Rosier, and what ever 2015 QB we recruited after the taking his redshirt year.
William's got injured, and Olsen was going to get the job by default over trash Gray Crow but got suspended for game 1. That's the only reason why we ended up getting Jake Heaps as a grad transfer after spring ball, and Kaaya had to beat him out as they both came in the fall.

Also on the Dan Enos note, James Coley used to go ham when he was coaching down here in Miami High schools ( I know he definitely made some Norland players get in their feelings). I dont know how he was with The U, but doubt he was easy on them.

Advertisement
The only thing dumb was u agreeing with the side that said Briles didn't call plays. The fact is, he did call plays.

For one, u have never picked my posts apart. EVER. The only thing I have a problem with is haters like u. Followers that agree with everyone that disagrees with me. Not bc the other side is right, but bc they don't like me. Cheerleaders.

If u don't like what I have to say there is always a mute option. But u haven't did that bc u, and many other people on here, are haters. How many times have I replied to any posts u have made? Zero. What u have to say is irrelevant to me.

Something about a grown man who keeps referencing people as haters just comes off as pathetic.

Something about a grown man who keeps referencing people as haters just comes off as pathetic.

Something about grown men hating on other men is feminine. Jealousy is a female trait.

I'll say this one last time. If u don't like what I have to say, there is always a mute option.

Advertisement
Jarren WIlliams- Is the most talented, accurate and polished passer but is still processing things out there, not seeing the field as quick as I would like. Nees playtime to get better.

Tate Martell- looks like a gamer but does not have the arm talent to win big games by himself, the least talented of all the QB's. Offense must be catered to his strengths to have any shot to win with this guy.

Nkosi Perry- Has poise in the pocket but is inaccurate, also cannot throw on the run.

If we had to play a game next week we wouldn't win more then 8 games with any of these guys. I'd still roll with Jarren Williams and take my lumps while he learns and bring in Tate for special packages. Hopefully all these guys improve over the summer.

Yeah, I give Martell a lot of credit.

He knew what kind of coach and style he was getting in Enos. He could have moved on to another gimmicky offense somewhere that prioritized running the ball and didn't prepare him long haul in his drops, reads, pocket passing. I think he will eventually get it and be better off for it....

That said, if he doesn't get it, I hope Enos and Diaz will not pull another Coker-Berlin and try and force him to fit into something he never had to play or isn't able to master.

Dude, what? I strongly disagree.
He committed to Miami during a log jam of (expected) competition. Stephen Morris was playing his last year, and Kaaya was supposed to redshirt while Ryan William's led the team as a SR. He was expected to be in a 4-way QB battle with Kevin Olsen, Malik Rosier, and what ever 2015 QB we recruited after the taking his redshirt year.
William's got injured, and Olsen was going to get the job by default over trash Gray Crow but got suspended for game 1. That's the only reason why we ended up getting Jake Heaps as a grad transfer after spring ball, and Kaaya had to beat him out as they both came in the fall.

Also on the Dan Enos note, James Coley used to go ham when he was coaching down here in Miami High schools ( I know he definitely made some Norland players get in their feelings). I dont know how he was with The U, but doubt he was easy on them.

Their was no competition Malik Rosier was an automatic redshirt candidate and Kevin Olsen was out of his mind to put it mildly.

Kaaya didn’t want to compete for the job there were rumors that he would’ve requested a transfer if Ryan won the job Kaayas freshman year.

Ryan got hurt and Golden never gave him the opportunity to compete for the job again even though the team wanted Ryan Williams to be the starter.

Nah Kaaya would win this QB competition.

I don’t see how? He lacks everything that Enos looks for in a qb... the only thing he was ahead of the curb at was going through progressions.

Everything else.... slow release, duck passes thrown to the ground, easy to scare, lacked any mobility in our out of the pocket, and most important thing Enos is looking for is leadership traits which Kaaya completely lacked as a football player.

Their was no competition Malik Rosier was an automatic redshirt candidate and Kevin Olsen was out of his mind to put it mildly.

Kaaya didn’t want to compete for the job there were rumors that he would’ve requested a transfer if Ryan won the job Kaayas freshman year.

Ryan got hurt and Golden never gave him the opportunity to compete for the job again even though the team wanted Ryan Williams to be the starter.

UCLA and Boise both had no returning starter when Kaaya committed to Miami...but you believe rumors that he hoped to come in and beat out William's and Olsen or transfer? In a time where people didn't transfer crazy like they've done since 2016? Im not buying that lol.

Advertisement
Back