Bleak's Spring QB Evaluations

Something about grown men hating on other men is feminine. Jealousy is a female trait.

I'll say this one last time. If u don't like what I have to say, there is always a mute option.

The **** am I jealous about? The **** do you call crying about people's opinion on a forum?

Advertisement
I don’t see how? He lacks everything that Enos looks for in a qb... the only thing he was ahead of the curb at was going through progressions.

Everything else.... slow release, duck passes thrown to the ground, easy to scare, lacked any mobility in our out of the pocket, and most important thing Enos is looking for is leadership traits which Kaaya completely lacked as a football player.
He goes through his progressions and hits the open man.

He's no less talented than the Allen brothers.

Has Miami or any other news outlet released the play-by-play for each drive from Saturday? Want to see how Jalen's one drive with the ones on offense went down. I know it ended with the TD pass to Mallory but that's all I know

But I would rather know someone doesn't like me than have a fake friend. So here is what it is. I have zero respect followers. I have zero respect for haters. I don't f*ck with u. If u dont like what I have to say u can mute me. Either way, stay out of my notifications.
It must be a relief to know that nobody respects you, so there are no expectations.

Jarren WIlliams- Is the most talented, accurate and polished passer but is still processing things out there, not seeing the field as quick as I would like. Nees playtime to get better.

Tate Martell- looks like a gamer but does not have the arm talent to win big games by himself, the least talented of all the QB's. Offense must be catered to his strengths to have any shot to win with this guy.

Nkosi Perry- Has poise in the pocket but is inaccurate, also cannot throw on the run.

If we had to play a game next week we wouldn't win more then 8 games with any of these guys. I'd still roll with Jarren Williams and take my lumps while he learns and bring in Tate for special packages. Hopefully all these guys improve over the summer.
So why was everyone so excited about getting this Tate kid when he can't even beat out our deadbeats?

Advertisement
Our fans are setting themselves up for disappointment this year. Playcalling alone is not going to solve our problems.
It’s not play calling as much as it is play design, philosophy and overall offensive design.

This offense will improve just like the defense did when Manny took over for Doritos. Rickety was equally incompetent as an OC as Doritos was a DC.

I get it, but we actually have a "modern" offensive scheme with a real OC and QB coach...that has to count for another 2-3 more wins compared to last season...or nah?!?

On paper, sure. It's just that every season we've got some really good reasons why the team will be better than the previous year, and well...

Maybe the D takes a step back, maybe players don't have the year we think they will, maybe our best QB isn't that great (again), who knows. The most likely thing that could mess us up is just injuries. We lose the best of the QBs (whoever the **** that turns out to be) and/or a starting LB or OL and the season could get out of hand in a hurry.

Look, I'm not trying to be all mopey, but I've learned to temper my expectations until I see what the team actually looks like in action. And to be clear, I'm talking about predicting who we beat or not, not if we have the pieces to be very good. The season is usually too weird to be sure about that stuff pre-season.

It’s not play calling as much as it is play design, philosophy and overall offensive design.

This offense will improve just like the defense did when Manny took over for Doritos. Rickety was equally incompetent as an OC as Doritos was a DC.
Yep. We may not be where we will be in a few years with more depth, a better, more experienced QB and OL and more time in the system, but Enos would have to try hard to be as putrid as Pricht. We’ll improve by simple mean reversion. I expect thoughtful, innovative scheme, game planning and play calling to make a big difference, at least on our schedule.

Kaaya didn’t want to compete for the job there were rumors that he would’ve requested a transfer if Ryan won the job Kaayas freshman year.

I remember reading that rumor, but I don't think it was true. My memories kinda foggy on this, but I seem to remember Golden saying Williams was going to be the starter before He got injured.

Advertisement
So why was everyone so excited about getting this Tate kid when he can't even beat out our deadbeats?

Dude- we're only about a month into organized activities and the other two QBs have 1-2 years experience advantage throwing to our WRs. Let's see how it plays out before you start taking victory laps. 2 weeks ago Martell was running behind Jarren, now suddenly he is #2 behind Kosi. Enos is still putting in his base offense with qb under center, I think when he incorporates a lot more rollouts and RPOs, Martell is going to move past Perry.

Yep. We may not be where we will be in a few years with more depth, a better, more experienced QB and OL and more time in the system, but Enos would have to try hard to be as putrid as Pricht. We’ll improve by simple mean reversion. I expect thoughtful, innovative scheme, game planning and play calling to make a big difference, at least on our schedule.
As glad as I am that Richt is no longer our Head Coach - I was dreading this offseason - I can't belittle him with silly nicknames.

He moved us on as a football programme.

Rosier threw 14INT's in 2017 & threw 8INT's in 2018 off only 7 starts last year.

He had three 3INT games in his career as a starter (Va Tech 2017, Wisco 17 & Wisco 18), threw 2INT's (one a pick 6) vs LSU, 2INT's vs BC & an INT vs UVA.

In fact in 2017 he threw an INT in all but 5 games he started out of 13 on the whole season & was even worse last year with less starts.

Prior to the ACC championship game against Clemson, Rosier didn't even average ONE single interception per game through 11 games. He had 25 TDs 9 INTs and 5 rushing TDs til he faced the Tigers. That's an outstanding stat line. You can dump on Rosier all you want, but in 2017 he took care of the ball- right up until he faced a monster defense while missing two of his best offensive weapons and running plays from a playcaller who might have been suffering from early onset Alzheimer's.

One of Mannys first calls after being hired was to Perry. I think they trust him enough and they want him here.

He takes care of the ball well enough. His problem is with sacks.

Manny didn’t have a choice but to call him and let him know he had confidence in him.

He didn’t have a clue that Tate existed,Jarren has never played a down, Weldon was one toke away from being banned forever and the Prior staff had put all their Ball’s in the basket of a kid that had zero interest in ever playing here.

So what else was Manny gonna do? No matter what Manny thought ( and I can’t imagine he was overjoyed at the thought) at the point he was hired Perry was going into the year as his starting QB.

I’d be willing to bet right after that call ended he put the phone down,got down on his knees,and prayed to whoever/whatever he believed in as being most holy that another option would show up or that JW was everything most thought he was before he made his next call.

Advertisement
The **** am I jealous about? The **** do you call crying about people's opinion on a forum?

That's something u should look in the mirror and ask yourself. U said I post dumb sh*t, but u still haven't muted me. Why is that? Ask yourself that while your staring in the mirror too.

If u didn't respect what I had to say u wouldn't be able to see me on here bc I would be muted. Nice try though.
I don't mute people, you really shouldn't be inferring any level of respect by not being ignored. It is fun to watch the dumber ***** of our fan base embarrass themselves. You, being one of the apex dip ***** on the board at the moment, provide a decent amount of entertainment with what is either schtick, or painful idiocy.

Advertisement
I don't mute people, you really shouldn't be inferring any level of respect by not being ignored. It is fun to watch the dumber ***** of our fan base embarrass themselves. You, being one of the apex dip ***** on the board at the moment, provide a decent amount of entertainment with what is either schtick, or painful idiocy.

Lmao I bet u thought that sounded good when u wrote it huh? U sure took the time out of your busy schedule to jump to write me. Here's the thing though, u know who I am but I don't have a clue not care about who u are. I'm not even going to waste my energy ever writing u again.

Oh and old head, this is the internet, not real life. No one takes this seriously enough to embarrass themselves.

Lmao I bet u thought that sounded good when u wrote it huh? U sure took the time out of your busy schedule to jump to write me. Here's the thing though, u know who I am but I don't have a clue not care about who u are. I'm not even going to waste my energy ever writing u again.

Oh and old head, this is the internet, not real life. No one takes this seriously enough to embarrass themselves.
Ok, thanks!

Rosier threw 14INT's in 2017 & threw 8INT's in 2018 off only 7 starts last year.

He had three 3INT games in his career as a starter (Va Tech 2017, Wisco 17 & Wisco 18), threw 2INT's (one a pick 6) vs LSU, 2INT's vs BC & an INT vs UVA.

In fact in 2017 he threw an INT in all but 5 games he started out of 13 on the whole season & was even worse last year with less starts.

yeah, but outside of THAT.....

'Rickety' will always make me chuckle...

Advertisement
Back