Bleak's Spring QB Evaluations

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Jarren WIlliams- Is the most talented, accurate and polished passer but is still processing things out there, not seeing the field as quick as I would like. Nees playtime to get better.

Tate Martell- looks like a gamer but does not have the arm talent to win big games by himself, the least talented of all the QB's. Offense must be catered to his strengths to have any shot to win with this guy.

Nkosi Perry- Has poise in the pocket but is inaccurate, also cannot throw on the run.

If we had to play a game next week we wouldn't win more then 8 games with any of these guys. I'd still roll with Jarren Williams and take my lumps while he learns and bring in Tate for special packages. Hopefully all these guys improve over the summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Martel has best legs and intangibles. Perry has best arm. Williams has best accuracy. All have adequate arms.

The kid who plays will be the one who makes the least mistakes, IMO. Jalen Hurts wasn’t the best downfield passer.

I think Williams can win this job if he learns the offense better over the summer and speeds up his decisionmaking. Martel can win it if neither other guy steps forward and leadership and broken plays are the differentiator. Perry can win it if either he cuts down on risky decisions or neither other guy steps forward. But IMO Perry looks like a big risk to me if I’m Enos. With our D, what we want is someone who can run the O and control turnovers. Inaccuracy, risky throws into coverage and misreads are hard to work with.

No man could ever say anything to have me in my feelings so much that I do this lmao @thinkkaz

20190421_191649.jpg
20190421_191719.jpg

Advertisement
Jarren WIlliams- Is the most talented, accurate and polished passer but is still processing things out there, not seeing the field as quick as I would like. Nees playtime to get better.

Tate Martell- looks like a gamer but does not have the arm talent to win big games by himself, the least talented of all the QB's. Offense must be catered to his strengths to have any shot to win with this guy.

Nkosi Perry- Has poise in the pocket but is inaccurate, also cannot throw on the run.

If we had to play a game next week we wouldn't win more then 8 games with any of these guys. I'd still roll with Jarren Williams and take my lumps while he learns and bring in Tate for special packages. Hopefully all these guys improve over the summer.
When did they enroll at FSU?

Well, to be fair, you say a lot of dumb stuff. So you know, when you're at the #Tr**pT**Mor** level, it's just a whole lot easier to just tag all the dumb posts.

Briles called the plays at Baylor, that's a fact. If u think the fact that he called plays is dumb, well, that's your opinion.

It's just funny that I made a grown *** man take time out of their busy schedule to do that lmao. I would never.

Advertisement
☆Perry is excellent rolling out to his left and throwing on the run.
☆Every offense is catered to a QBs strengths
Jarren is talented but if there was 2 minutes left in the game and I had to pick a QB to drive down field, it would not be him

We haven't seen him in a situation like this so what makes you think that? Guessing because he lacks mobility that the other 2 have?

Advertisement
i doubt any team on our schedule would be confident and ready to play with what they have if they had to play us next week.

The offense still getting adjusted to the new system so i don’t think putting a win total on our 3 QBs is fair at this point. All 3 are more talented than any QB group we’ve had to compete against each other in decades.

Advertisement
Back